I'm conflicted when it comes to the discussion of Rihanna's vocals

LyricalLesson

excuse me but you never was in her thread or said anything about her so why say something now or are you just using this to to get a hit thread

and dead this is coming from the person who puts out music this

:fail: auto-tunes would do you some justice

OMG...DJ came for your wig Lyrical! :excited: :excited:

• Upvote 1

Please X, my voice SHITS on your boy Trey Songz :rolleyes:

Call me conceited if you please, but I KNOW I'm talented. :dance:

It doesn't if it did you would be in his position Do u have the "X" factor or "it" trey would sing you circles around you. Bringing someone I like into this doesn't bother me either :lmao:

That what rihanna has shes not a weak vocalist her dancing just sucks.... she needs to work the stage more but her singles grab people.

I never said I was a star X, but you keep comparing me to stars, so... :rolleyes:

You can discuss my vocals all you want, keep my name in your mouth :excited:

That's my style man: Fedora, tee-shirt, suspenders, dress pants, swag, and vocals for days :blush::lol:

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: I've never seen you post like this before :lol:

I tell no lies... :whistle:

That was the complete truth. Shakira's breed over goat vocals trumps his goat yodeling skills any day -_-

Dissed! :excited:

That song is out of my vocal range, I will admit. But I love the song and a friend of mine dared me to record it

I already got scalped for it on my facebook, so your "insult" didn't quite sting, my friend.

You picked my worst song buy the way. Call me when Rihanna can do THIS LIVE WITHOUT AUTO-TUNE ;)

You sound good. Very sexy tone :excited:

excuse me but you never was in her thread or said anything about her so why say something now or are you just using this to to get a hit thread

and dead this is coming from the person who puts out music this

:fail: auto-tunes would do you some justice

OMFG!!!!!!

air-ambulance-paramedic-41217ae2-112f-4d25-928d-99b6371f99d5-0-583x389.jpg

I HAVE TEARS IN MY EYES! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It doesn't if it did you would be in his position Do u have the "X" factor or "it" trey would sing you circles around you. Bringing someone I like into this doesn't bother me either :lmao:

That what rihanna has shes not a weak vocalist her dancing just sucks.... she needs to work the stage more but her singles grab people.

You don't really know me bruh, and you haven't really seen me get down. I live to sing, and I haven't

even begun to try and put myself out there as far as pursuing music. That was only my second live

performance/competition...and I was hella nervous. I did that shit WITHOUT MUSIC. Trey ain't singin'

circles around no-one :coffee: I wasn't tryin' to bother you, I'm just stating facts :wave:

Again, I never said Rihanna COULDN'T SING, I was merely stating that I feel her vocals aren't as

strong as they once were. Did your ass even read the original post? :rolleyes::lol:

You don't really know me bruh, and you haven't really seen me get down. I live to sing, and I haven't

even begun to try and put myself out there as far as pursuing music. That was only my second live

performance/competition...and I was hella nervous. I did that shit WITHOUT MUSIC. Trey ain't singin'

circles around no-one :coffee: I wasn't tryin' to bother you, I'm just stating facts :wave:

Again, I never said Rihanna COULDN'T SING, I was merely stating that I feel her vocals aren't as

strong as they once were. Did your ass even read the original post? :rolleyes::lol:

The gwurls are coming to destroy you in this thread Lyrical,,, :coffee:

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: I've never seen you post like this before :lol:

That was the complete truth. Shakira's breed over goat vocals trumps his goat yodeling skills any day -_-

I just got a little fire up in me today :devil:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: @ Shakira's goat vocals! Hahaha.

You sound good. Very sexy tone :excited:

:D :D :D Thank you Nuk, I 'preciate it!