I'm conflicted when it comes to the discussion of Rihanna's vocals

LyricalLesson

But back to the topic, I agree with LL. He and I even talked about it in another thread about how we never thought Rihanna wouldn't be huge only because of her image. And as I said, she's a hit or miss live...I thought she couldn't sing until I saw a "Hate That I Love You" performance and others from her. She has to know when it's a night to sing live and when it's a night to lip.

someone really needs to stop riding others on here when they got scalped last week and came back a new person :coffee:

Hun deal with the fact that your idol is a goat yodeling bimbo domestic abuse victim before you come for me and my main bitches Madonna and Gaga :coffee: The whole forum can be against me on either of them, and it doesn't change the fact that Gaga alone, out for only 2 years, shits on Rihanna's entire existence 500 times over.

So stew girl til ur flavors are robust cus you can't change the truth :coffee:

But back to the topic, I agree with LL. He and I even talked about it in another thread about how we never thought Rihanna wouldn't be huge only because of her image. And as I said, she's a hit or miss live...I thought she couldn't sing until I saw a "Hate That I Love You" performance and others from her. She has to know when it's a night to sing live and when it's a night to lip.

A lot of artist wouldn't be huge without their image thoug.

• Upvote 1

I'm no longer a big Rihanna fan. I don't particularly care for her current music,

nor her image, nor her persona. I'm not one of these people who are going to hate

on someone for no reason. I have legit explanations concerning each of the

aforementioned issues.

1. & 2. The Image and The Style

Let me start off by saying that these two problems I'm facing in regards to Rihanna are

not typical problems I have with artists. Usually, I couldn't care any less about what

you look like, and what you rock. You just do you...I may not like it, but if I'm diggin

your material, that's all I'm really worried about. I LISTEN to your music, I don't

WATCH your image on the CDas it's spinning in my CD player.

:mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

Frankly, I don't know how to describe her, it's just odd, Like

Wendy from the fast-food chain in elegant gowns.

jqp9qf.png

B)

Exactly Henry....I'm convinced that people didn't completely read my initial post, and just came

for me after reading the first paragraph or so. If anything, I was more-so sounding like someone

who is rooting for the artist he once loved to come back, find her vocals, and make quality music

again. A hater I'm not. But people always want to act like you can't give a critique without being

biased, or being a hater. I'm completely neutral when it comes to music. Everyone makes mistakes,

and takes steps in the wrong direction, and no one is off limits when it comes to discussing those

wrong steps, even favorites of mine. :yep:

Hun deal with the fact that your idol is a goat yodeling bimbo domestic abuse victim before you come for me and my main bitches Madonna and Gaga :coffee: The whole forum can be against me on either of them, and it doesn't change the fact that Gaga alone, out for only 2 years, shits on Rihanna's entire existence 500 times over.

So stew girl til ur flavors are robust cus you can't change the truth :coffee:

:excited: :excited: :excited: I love my goat do you :coffee: