CONGRATS TO THE REAL MAV FANS

SloLove

TO EVERYBODY WHO WAS ROOTING FOR THE MAVS ALL SEASON...I CONGRADULATE YOU

TO ALL YOU LAKER, CHICAGO, AND BOSTON BANDWAGONERS...THE HEAT STILL WHOOPED YALL ASS...LOL

LOYAL HEAT FAN HERE, WE'LL BE BACK NEXT YEAR...MY BOYS HAD A PIECE OF HUMBLE PIE LAST NIGHT LOL

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i really dont understand all the hate for the heat. bottom line is they just got out played. the mavs were just better and that how the game goes. all these non bb fans that just come to notice the game at finals time just don't get it. 6 games and a difference of what 14 points between them. the heat have nothing to be ashamed of. they played great ball the mav just played better. i dont think any other team in then nba could have competed like the heat did and thats why they were not in the finals :cheers:

when lebron scored a triple double in the 5th game that was only done in history once before but no one said a thing about it!!!!

i really dont understand all the hate for the heat. bottom line is they just got out played. the mavs were just better and that how the game goes. all these non bb fans that just come to notice the game at finals time just don't get it. 6 games and a difference of what 14 points between them. the heat have nothing to be ashamed of. they played great ball the mav just played better. i dont think any other team in then nba could have competed like the heat did and thats why they were not in the finals :cheers:

when lebron scored a triple double in the 5th game that was only done in history once before but no one said a thing about it!!!!

PREACH! :clapping::clapping:

Laker fans get the same hate from every team...We have 16 rings to back up are talk...And he had a triple double but choked in the 4th in every game against the Mavs.

Laker fans get the same hate from every team...We have 16 rings to back up are talk...And he had a triple double but choked in the 4th in every game against the Mavs.

true but u cant blame just lebron .it takes a team to win but i understand that's how the game goes. fans always look to the star of the team to save them but that didnt even happen last night for the mans. if it wasnt for that lil roach terry :lmao: they would have lost .dirk was way off last night.

u see they mav beat the lakers what 4/0 so they must be a good team

The Mavs beat the Lakers because the Lakers had personal issues nehind the scene. Dirk was off but he always came thru in the 4th when they needed him. Terry was a non motherfucking factor in the first 4 games and then he stepped up.

and just for the record... i am not even a miami fan i was just pulling for the east.

GO KNICKS :cheer::lmao:

Lol.. Everyone on the East will be revamping their team to beat the Heat

Now on the West coast the Lakers are still the team to beat and they are keeping all their starters. confidence.com

Blame Queen James.

NOBODY HATES ON THE LAKERS...THE MAJORITY OF NBA FANS ARE LAKER FANS...AND EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT YALL HAVE 16 RINGS...LOL YOU DONT HAVE TO INSERT THAT INTO EVERY DISCUSSION :rolleyes: BUT WHAT I CAN TELL YOU IS THAT NEW YOUNGER FRESHER TEAMS ARE ON THE RISE...AND I CAN GUARANTEE ITS GONNA BE A MINUTE BEFORE THE LAKERS WIN ANOTHER CHAMPIONSHIP IF YALL DONT REVAMP

Lol.. Everyone on the East will be revamping their team to beat the Heat

Now on the West coast the Lakers are still the team to beat and they are keeping all their starters. confidence.com

YALL DID HORRIBLE THIS YEAR...YALL WAS WHAT NUMBER 3 OR 4 ON THE WEST? THE MAVS SWEPT YALL...YALL CELEBRITY IS DECLINING ACCEPTANCE.COM

true but u cant blame just lebron .it takes a team to win but i understand that's how the game goes. fans always look to the star of the team to save them but that didnt even happen last night for the mans. if it wasnt for that lil roach terry :lmao: they would have lost .dirk was way off last night.

NO HE LOOKS LIKE A BOOK WORM LOL AND THAT HEAD BAND DONT HELP

ONE MAN DONT MAKE YOU HATE AN ENTIRE TEAM...YOU DONT HATE THE ENTIRE FORUM BECAUSE OF ONE MEMBER :rolleyes: THAT MAN DID WHAT HE HAD TO DO FOR HIMSELF...JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE DO

You tried it :rolleyes: Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the Heat have a whole lot of fans until James joined? Even when the Heat was the visiting team, they didn't get instantly booed quite as much since he joined the roster. If James didn't act like the NBA owed him a championship when he was with Cleveland, folks wouldn't hate on the Heat so bad.

NOBODY HATES ON THE LAKERS...THE MAJORITY OF NBA FANS ARE LAKER FANS...AND EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT YALL HAVE 16 RINGS...LOL YOU DONT HAVE TO INSERT THAT INTO EVERY DISCUSSION :rolleyes: BUT WHAT I CAN TELL YOU IS THAT NEW YOUNGER FRESHER TEAMS ARE ON THE RISE...AND I CAN GUARANTEE ITS GONNA BE A MINUTE BEFORE THE LAKERS WIN ANOTHER CHAMPIONSHIP IF YALL DONT REVAMP

Come on now Slolove you know plenty of people hate the Lakers and they hate on Kobe too. Younger players are good but you need the older experience to win championships. Ask Dirk and Kidd.

You tried it :rolleyes: Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the Heat have a whole lot of fans until James joined? Even when the Heat was the visiting team, they didn't get instantly booed quite as much since he joined the roster. If James didn't act like the NBA owed him a championship when he was with Cleveland, folks wouldn't hate on the Heat so bad.

YEAH AND IM SAYING THE WHOLE THING IS STUPID TO HATE AN ENTIRE TEAM BEACAUSE YOU HATE ONE PERSON...I STILL DONT SEE WHY PEOPLE HATE THE MAN

Come on now Slolove you know plenty of people hate the Lakers and they hate on Kobe too. Younger players are good but you need the older experience to win championships. Ask Dirk and Kidd.

HONESTLY NO! LIKE WHO?...PEOPLE STAY ON KOBE AND THE LAKERS DICK :blink:

Chile.... not too much on the JET.

jet3.gif

Archived