CONGRATS TO THE REAL MAV FANS

SloLove

YEAH AND IM SAYING THE WHOLE THING IS STUPID TO HATE AN ENTIRE TEAM BEACAUSE YOU HATE ONE PERSON...I STILL DONT SEE WHY PEOPLE HATE THE MAN

He's talented...we can't deny that, but he's still childish. If things aren't going his way, you'll see him disrespecting the coaching staff by bumping into them during timeouts along with talking shit about the team.

What did Lebron say in his press conference because people on twitter are letting him have it.

He probably blamed his teammates for not winning.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What did Lebron say in his press conference because people on twitter are letting him have it.

I DUNNO (KAYNE SHURUG) I HAD SUCH A HEADACHE I TOOK MY ASS TO BED CAUSE I WAS MAD...HAD I STAYED UP SOMEBODY WAS GONNA GET HURT...LOL

The Mavs beat the Lakers because the Lakers had personal issues nehind the scene. Dirk was off but he always came thru in the 4th when they needed him. Terry was a non motherfucking factor in the first 4 games and then he stepped up.

listen to yourself b......thats my point. it was tied 2/2 when he stepped up. right? so he was a very important factor :filenails:

ANYWAYS LIKE I SAID...THE ONLY ONES WHO REALLY NEED TO BE CELEBRATING HERE ARE THE TRUE MAV FANS WHO WERE ROOTING FOR THEM ALL SEASON LONG...NOT THE BANDWAGONERS...YOU WOULDNT HEAR ME ROOTING FOR ANOTHER TEAM CAUSE I WOULDNT CARE HAD MY TEAM NOT MADE IT AS FAR AS THEY DID

The Mavs beat the Lakers because the Lakers had personal issues nehind the scene. Dirk was off but he always came thru in the 4th when they needed him. Terry was a non motherfucking factor in the first 4 games and then he stepped up.

FUCK OUTTA HERE!

There's no personal issues behind the scenes. They just sucked ass. CASE CLOSED.

and Terry SHAT all over the Lakers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ReoK6vRORM

You tried it :rolleyes: Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the Heat have a whole lot of fans until James joined? Even when the Heat was the visiting team, they didn't get instantly booed quite as much since he joined the roster. If James didn't act like the NBA owed him a championship when he was with Cleveland, folks wouldn't hate on the Heat so bad.

your wrong :rolleyes:

:lmao:

u deserve this

239704055_monkey_beating_owner-vi.gif

It was already proven they had persoanal issues when Bynum had his press conference. That was during the the playoffs..

PERSONAL ISSUES GO ON THE BACK BURNER IN NBA...THEY DONT PAY YOU FOR PERSONAL ISSUES TAKE THAT SHIT TO A THERAPIST

Archived