CONGRATS TO THE REAL MAV FANS

SloLove

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was already proven they had persoanal issues when Bynum had his press conference. That was during the the playoffs..

nonmotherfuckingfactor.com :filenails: they make to much money and r suppose to be pros

oh and congrats to Jason kid :cheers:

wtf they have been playing together for years. u really want to say the got tired of kobe being a ball hog :cheer:

A ball hog that has the most assist in almost every game.. smh. And yes they played all year but something happened during the playoffs.

i really dont understand all the hate for the heat. bottom line is they just got out played. the mavs were just better and that how the game goes. all these non bb fans that just come to notice the game at finals time just don't get it. 6 games and a difference of what 14 points between them. the heat have nothing to be ashamed of. they played great ball the mav just played better. i dont think any other team in then nba could have competed like the heat did and thats why they were not in the finals :cheers:

when lebron scored a triple double in the 5th game that was only done in history once before but no one said a thing about it!!!!

Aww lebron I feel bad for him... He left to go to a better team hes a lil arrogant but shit you have to be. I love him! I just think the mavs wanted it more.... Heat did keep up with them though for the most part.

Archived