The Pop Culture Thread: When IMPACTNET Strikes Edition

Mr. Wonder

Someone is gonna be upSETTE.

CorrecTE me if I'm wrong but doesn't the list have two songs that someone shades? WITOY and LWA?

ijZDejXWNNzQl_zpssyc3mxjn.gif

The misguided will have to accept When I Think Of Slaying You's impacTE and acclaiMATT.

You ain't right for that :lmao:

• Upvote 1

The misguided will have to accept When I Think Of Slaying You's impacTE and acclaiMATT.

CorrecTE me if I'm wrong but doesn't the list have two songs that someone shades? WITOY and LWA?

It does have the legendary "Let's Slay Awhile" included. It's naughTE like the author just pulled these songs in some TWISTED convoluTEd way. The author clearly researched the facts, and assembled them into this lovely, factual article. 

• Upvote 3

It does have the legendary "Let's Slay Awhile" included. It's naughTE like the author just pulled these songs in some TWISTED convoluTEd way. The author clearly researched the facts, and assembled them into this lovely, factual article. 

The facts have been staTEd several times from several different publications.

But the truth will set you free.

Another Janhova reference.

The facts have been staTEd several times from several different publications.

But the truth will set you free.

Another Janhova reference.

And the article is writTEn with such grace and ELEGANCE, I can't help but to applaud the wriTEr. emot-golfclap.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to leave you gals hanging. Obviously I'm far too classy to engage in a silly back-and-forth in the same week Janet makes history. Again.

However I'm not above making observations so I will say it's a travesty to compile a Janet list with "Best" in the title and NOT include TPP, MYM, RN, TTWLG or If. So once I saw the author had certified their invalidity I really didn't think much of When I Think of Pressing Skip making the cut. Then of course there's the wonderful contradiction of DRM getting a nod despite some of you making a convincing case for its "most forgettable number one" status in the past. You must learn not to cherry-pick from your spiritual garden.

Nice to know I'm on everyone's mind, though. :blush:

• Upvote 6

Sorry to leave you gals hanging. Obviously I'm far too classy to engage in a silly back-and-forth in the same week Janet makes history. Again.

However I'm not above making observations so I will say it's a travesty to compile a Janet list with "Best" in the title and NOT include TPP, MYM, RN, TTWLG or If. So once I saw the author had certified their invalidity I really didn't think much of When I Think of Pressing Skip making the cut. Then of course there's the wonderful contradiction of DRM getting a nod despite some of you making a convincing case for its "most forgettable number one" status in the past. You must learn not to cherry-pick from your spiritual garden.

Nice to know I'm on everyone's mind, though. :blush:

When we think of you....and how pressed you would be...

tumblr_nm68g7IDCv1qhzi2jo1_250_zpsrh2dbc

• Upvote 3