The Pop Culture Thread: When IMPACTNET Strikes Edition

Mr. Wonder

Just saw this video online and I think it fits this thread well.

SloLove, one of the album cuts from Damita Ho, was covered by Morgan State University in 2007 for their band show. Janet is appreciated even at places of higher learning. 

So random! Made me really smile though

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

While giving an interview on Sportcenter...Lebron James was discussing his victory over Golden State Warriors and the interviewer asked him how he felt about people counting him out and praising Steph Curry for the last year and he said that it reminded him of the Janet Jackson song 'What have you done for me lately'  and that people tend to forget that he has been in the game for 13 years and they shouldnt push somebody talented to the side just because some new talent is doing well. 

That damn Janhova continues to inspire and pull the best out of people.

• Upvote 5

While giving an interview on Sportcenter...Lebron James was discussing his victory over Golden State Warriors and the interviewer asked him how he felt about people counting him out and praising Steph Curry for the last year and he said that it reminded him of the Janet Jackson song 'What have you done for me lately'  and that people tend to forget that he has been in the game for 13 years and they shouldnt push somebody talented to the side just because some new talent is doing well. 

That damn Janhova continues to inspire and pull the best out of people.

YAAASSSSS!!!!!

In the new Honest Trailer about Deadpool,  Deadpool makes a surprise cameo and gives a shout-out to 'Rhythm Nation era Janet Jackson'...When you got a game changing superhero randomly mentioning your name you know u a bad bitch. Whew else?!

Why didn't you post the link? :rolleyes: Here it is at the 1:12 minute mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qIRtFE6aIc

• Upvote 1