The Pop Culture Thread: When IMPACTNET Strikes Edition

Mr. Wonder

• 2 weeks later...
The remix to Chris Brown's "Lil Bit" I'm wondering what this lyric is supposed to mean? Like is he dissing Janet or is he using word play as in he's iced out with money so "No Janet Jackson don't fuck with no pennies" cause in the next few verses he talks about hundred dollar bills. We know this song is about strippers. 

Edited by JoeJoe
  • Downvote 1

The remix to Chris Brown's "Lil Bit" I'm wondering what this lyric is supposed to mean? Like is he dissing Janet or is he using word play as in he's iced out with money so "No Janet Jackson don't fuck with no pennies" cause in the next few verses he talks about hundred dollar bills. We know this song is about strippers. 

I took it as he doesn't mess with little girls. Remember Janet played Penny, a little girl on Good times. I don't think he was dissng Janet. Chris respects Janet. Otherwise this song is Horrible!

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, State of the Game said:

Watching RuPaul Drag Race All Stars s3e2 and the challenge is “VH1 Divas Live”

One of the queens, Kennedy, must act like Janet Jackson

I just started the episode 

He was absolutely horrible as Janet. I don't know who's Janet he was but definitely not the world's Icon and Legend Janet Jackson. He was dragged all over social media for that wack ass Janet impersonation.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

He was absolutely horrible as Janet. I don't know who's Janet he was but definitely not the world's Icon and Legend Janet Jackson. He was dragged all over social media for that wack ass Janet impersonation.

It was bad but not as bad as that Thorgy that went home for that horrible Stevie Nicks impersonation 

• 3 weeks later...