The Pop Culture Thread: When IMPACTNET Strikes Edition

Mr. Wonder

18 hours ago, Game For Now said:

Ginger ale + whiskey = heaven

I drink Miller Lite at home and whatever craft beer at a bar. No bloat 

Our lite beers strong enough? I would never think to get one. And I honestly don't know the difference with craft beer...does it mean less bloated?

I don't know if they have Desperadoes in the US (beer mixed with tequila)...that, Corona and Red Stripe are the only beers I really mess with...but id choose cider over beer any day. Or ale.

15 hours ago, vibeology said:

Our lite beers strong enough? I would never think to get one. And I honestly don't know the difference with craft beer...does it mean less bloated?

I don't know if they have Desperadoes in the US (beer mixed with tequila)...that, Corona and Red Stripe are the only beers I really mess with...but id choose cider over beer any day. Or ale.

No. Light beers are usually 3-4% alcohol. 

Craft beer is usually made locally. Different kinds of beer (IPA, Stouts, Lagers, ales, etc). Each beer is unique and each brewery is pretty cool (Cleveland Great Lakes is amazing) 

Different states have different alcohol laws. I stay away from mixing and stick to one or two things. I’m pretty light weight 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Game For Now said:

No. Light beers are usually 3-4% alcohol. 

Craft beer is usually made locally. Different kinds of beer (IPA, Stouts, Lagers, ales, etc). Each beer is unique and each brewery is pretty cool (Cleveland Great Lakes is amazing) 

Different states have different alcohol laws. I stay away from mixing and stick to one or two things. I’m pretty light weight 

but when a hoe knows his beers doe YASSS!!!!   I hate IPA  it aint right :sigh:  breweries are pretty cool yes, and so are you, sometimes .....what's even cooler? a Flight :)

2 hours ago, Tituba said:

I care :rolleyes:

Kandi from the housewives is also paying homage with her latest album cover. It looks hella tacky but she tried

I thought Iggy was over though :unsure:  "Bounce" is still my shit I have zero fucks to give over any other opinion...."Bounce" is life -_- 

• 2 weeks later...

So this might be a reach but I spot Janet at all times...

Beyonce and family were at a Halloween party last night and there is a clip of her dancing with her mom and sister to Lil Duvals hit single 'Smile Bitch' and she hits the 'Pleasure Principle' hand to face dance move :ph34r:

Am I tripping?!

29 minutes ago, Tituba said:

So this might be a reach but I spot Janet at all times...

Beyonce and family were at a Halloween party last night and there is a clip of her dancing with her mom and sister to Lil Duvals hit single 'Smile Bitch' and she hits the 'Pleasure Principle' hand to face dance move :ph34r:

Am I tripping?!

yeah you tripping especially since you didn't provide a clip :rolleyes: 

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Tituba said:

I have yet to learn the ways of this new forum -_-:rolleyes:...it's on the shaderoom 

i'll go check. By the way they posted Eve performing as Janet too! OMG I shouldn't of read the comments cause although most are positive they are dragging Eve. Someone in the comments said Eve looked like Vickie Winans and her jaw looks like a shovel:lmao:

• Upvote 1