The Pop Culture Thread: When IMPACTNET Strikes Edition

Mr. Wonder

What a terrible excuse. :lol: Just say she didnt have any fashion sense...it sounds alot more convincing.

I think it's a legitimate excuse. It's no wonder Sonja was fired or quit around the time she got 'sexy' with Full Moon :lol:

You and TOF are equating good looking clothing with being sexy/revealing. :lol: You dont have to show skin or be sexy to have on nice costumes

Tell that to Sonja :lol:. She had her dressed like a country singer at the best of times.

Tell that to Sonja :lol:. She had her dressed like a country singer at the best of times.

Its not a Sonja issue. :rolleyes::lol:

She just wanted her daughter in appropriate clothing for her age but that has nothing to do with the tacky ass,cheap looking "costumes" Brandy had for that tour..I mean...her fashion sense has always been non existent. :umm:

You and TOF are equating good looking clothing with being sexy/revealing. :lol: You dont have to show skin or be sexy to have on nice costumes

The only real difference between what Brandy had on and the dancers were the fact that the dancers' clothes were more revealing.

No, you don't have to show skin to be sexy, etc...but in this situation THAT is the major difference, and as for why that happened, Brandy's mother didn't want her dressing proactively. Simple as that.

You're a Brandy fan (I think... :unsure: ) you should know this. :rolleyes:

I think this fits here :unsure:

Dance Central 2 Song Updates for March: Janet, Chris Brown

Harmonix is also pleased to bring tracks from entertainment icon Janet Jackson to Dance Central 2! On March 27th, “Janet Jackson Dance Pack 01” will be available, and features two of the multi-talented artist’s biggest hits: “Escapade” and “Nasty.” This must-have two-song pack will cost 440 MS Points, and will be available via the Dance Central 2 in-game Music Store, or from the Xbox LIVE Marketplace. The songs can also be downloaded individually for 240 MS Points each.

http://www.gamersdailynews.com/story-27388-Dance-Central-2-Song-Updates-for-March-Janet-Chris-Brown.html

March 27

Janet Jackson – "Escapade"

Difficulty – Simple

DC Choreographer – Chanel Thompson

Janet Jackson – "Nasty"

Difficulty – Legit

DC Choreographer – Marcos Aguirre

I think this fits here :unsure:

Dance Central 2 Song Updates for March: Janet, Chris Brown

March 27

Janet Jackson – "Escapade"

Difficulty – Simple