Tahj Mowry sings "Rolling In The Deep" by Adele

SloLove

yeah he is he has a body too!

1270125514tahj_mowry_balla1.jpg

Ugh, I'm jealous. Although since I started working out I see changes - and my ass is like BAM now :) people kept feeling on it when I was out on Saturday, I made out with a Spanish guy, an Italian and another guy - I can't remember him though. I was such a slore! I really need to act my age and hope I don't get herpes on my face.

Ugh, I'm jealous. Although since I started working out I see changes - and my ass is like BAM now :) people kept feeling on it when I was out on Saturday, I made out with a Spanish guy, an Italian and another guy - I can't remember him though. I was such a slore! I really need to act my age and hope I don't get herpes on my face.

lmao dont feel bad weve all had our slore nights :whistle:

I did try to feel bad but it was so fun lol

well being bad does feel good, so there goes that theory lol but yeah ive def had my nights that i want to regret but they were to great to lol, i always tell my bf im glad he came into my life when he did because i was becoming a HOT ASS MESS overnight lol

well being bad does feel good, so there goes that theory lol but yeah ive def had my nights that i want to regret but they were to great to lol, i always tell my bf im glad he came into my life when he did because i was becoming a HOT ASS MESS overnight lol

Lol, it's so easy to be a HAM - I swear I was like one of those drunken White girls (no offense White girls lol)

YES! lmfaoo and cheap vodka makes it worse bc it gets u fucked up the easiest and quickest lol

We should party together! It would be a MESS! Cheap drinks, trashy fun music and hot guys (well, when ur drunk even average guys can seem hot lol)

We should party together! It would be a MESS! Cheap drinks, trashy fun music and hot guys (well, when ur drunk even average guys can seem hot lol)

lol this is true! but im not sure about that average thing, im all set with the hot guys though, i have my own i'll leave them all for you, lol but if u look a mess to me when ur sober ur gonna look a mess to me when im drunk lol

Archived