Tahj Mowry sings "Rolling In The Deep" by Adele

SloLove

lol this is true! but im not sure about that average thing, im all set with the hot guys though, i have my own i'll leave them all for you, lol but if u look a mess to me when ur sober ur gonna look a mess to me when im drunk lol

score-trash-drunk-passed-out-fail-owned-chick-woman-demotivational-poster-1246977082.jpg

You obviously don't get as drunk as me then lol

Actually, even when I drunk I can still manage to walk and talk without slurring or stumbling. Its just that bad things often seem like good ideas to me!

score-trash-drunk-passed-out-fail-owned-chick-woman-demotivational-poster-1246977082.jpg

You obviously don't get as drunk as me then lol

Actually, even when I drunk I can still manage to walk and talk without slurring or stumbling. Its just that bad things often seem like good ideas to me!

lmfaooo me too, i never get sloppy drunk to the point where i'm incoherent though that has happened only twice in my 4 years of legal drinking lol, when i feel i am getting sloppy i'll go stand in a corner or sit down for the rest of the night until i feel like i can move without throwing up lol or ill run to the bathroom and make myself throw up

lmfaooo that pic is a mess!!! i posted it on my fb

So how come in not on your fb?? Lol

I have an off switch that triggers by the time I get to that point, I think I've only thrown up a couple of times, and I blame that on eating a shady kebab or something after drinking lol

I'm itching to go out! All this drunken fun talk is getting me in the mood :)

So how come in not on your fb?? Lol

I have an off switch that triggers by the time I get to that point, I think I've only thrown up a couple of times, and I blame that on eating a shady kebab or something after drinking lol

I'm itching to go out! All this drunken fun talk is getting me in the mood :)

lol i was gonna ask u that lol whts ur email? but yeah lol

but this is my fb link http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=514617845#!/profile.php?id=514617845