DIVA WARS Present Robyn VS Katy Perry

King Baby

14 members have voted

1. 1. Whose team are you on?

• Robyn...Talent galore and international appeal...you can't beat that with Fist brown's hands
    • Katy Perry...There is a reason why Robyn is not the headliner
  2. 2. Who is more talented?

• Robyn
    • Katy Perry
    • both are questionable in the talent department
  3. 3. Who has better song?

• Robyn
    • katy Perry

It's been months since Swedish pop star Robyn insinuated that she had no taste for tour mate Katy Perry's music. But after being asked to defend her comments this past weekend, Robyn did her best to play nice.

Speaking with MTV, Robyn tried to dispel rumors that the two artists have ever had beef with one another. She took the complimentary approach, saying: "There's some songs that [Perry's] made that I think [are] amazing." That's not exactly the most direct answer, but in Robyn's defense, English isn't her first language.

Rumors of a feud began back in January when Robyn -- who was set to open for Perry's California Dreams tour -- was asked by Time Out whether or not she was a fan of the flamboyant pop star. At the time, the Swede paused, giggled and said: "You know what? I have to go now."

Even if Robyn actually hates the California Gurl's music, there's little good that could come from saying that publicly. Which means for now, regardless of how genuine the Swede sounds, we're ready to call this feud dead in the water.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

who voted for that mug Katty Perry? you and the likes of you are the reason why the music industry sucks harder than a $5 hooker on sale

Not here for the Ke$hus Christ overhyped banshee on a sacrifice day vocals wannabe

I know right..Ch, I prefer Robyn over all the mainstream gals..she's so talented..The way she can take a love song to a dance beat is incredible.. :wub::wub:

But she's not overhyped and doesn't sell as much as the other filths so that makes her a bad and uncool artist :rolleyes:

Your way with words are bad and uncool.. :rolleyes::asham:

But isn't she independent though.. :unsure:

i r portuguese, i r don't know what some of the words mean ... -_-

she is , she has her own label konichiwa records and it was made exclusively to sell her albums so she is getting lots of cash ^_^ But ya know ... for some if it's not getting hype and is not selling than it must mean they are shit ...

i r portuguese, i r don't know what some of the words mean ... -_-

she is , she has her own label konichiwa records and it was made exclusively to sell her albums so she is getting lots of cash ^_^

Figures.. -_-

Ch..I wonder how much she has sold with the Body Talk trilogy..I can't wait for her next album! :yep:

Figures.. -_-

Ch..I wonder how much she has sold with the Body Talk trilogy..I can't wait for her next album! :yep:

I can't front, Katy has some excellent songs...

Kissed a Girl, that Las Vegas song, You're so gay and pretty much the entire "Teenage Dream" album.

Figures.. -_-

don't judge me :umm:

Coniffer will tell us. I can't check it cuz im at work and it blocks websites -_-

Robyn in all departments, but I really like Katy. As I said, this era changed my perception of her greatly.

This is the first I've heard of any beef between them. Just a couple of weeks ago Robyn interviewed Katy Perry for some magazine and there wasn't any shade thrown at all. It came off really cute.

I can't front, Katy has some excellent songs...

Kissed a Girl, that Las Vegas song, You're so gay and pretty much the entire "Teenage Dream" album.

The only song I can say I love from Katy is "Teenage Dream". I don't care for anything else..She has catchy songs, but she never moved me..

The only song I can say I love from Katy is "Teenage Dream". I don't care for anything else..She has catchy songs, but she never moved me..

ditto. It's the only track that i really love.

I actually prefer her first album over this one she is promoting now

ditto. It's the only track that i really love.

I actually prefer her first album over this one she is promoting now

I never cared for her until the "Teenage Dream" song.. :lmao: But I can say she did have a more unique sound on her first album.

So did I. I was driving when it came on and I couldn't wait to get home and download it. :wub:

I like how the song is structured. It's pop. Pure and simple. :blush:

I'm going backwards through time at the speed of light, I'm yours, you're mine, 2 satalites....

Robyn!!!!!!

Criminal intent Is my Robyn jam right now :)

:wub::wub::wub::wub: "Indestructible" is fucking awesome. The acoustic/classical version is...ugh... :wub::wub:

Archived