Are a lot of todays big pop divas throwing Lil Kim shade?

King Baby

Lil Kim was running around talking about how bad she wanted to work with Rihanna and Rihanna was saying the same about Kim but when time came for the album Rihanna went with Nicki Minaj.

Christina Aguilera alse was set to work with Kim but at the last minute went with Nicki Minaj. What you think?

Is that shade. Has Kim's place really been snatched ultimately?

Everybody seems like they are taking Nicki's side in this and Kim is looking like a jealous hater. Kanye talking about she is gonna be remembers as the best female rapper ever and number 2 under Eminem.

50 cent waying in. Eminem teaming up on her diss track. Xtina running to her, and Rihanna has two songs with her...

Kim looking jealous.

Lil Kim was running around talking about how bad she wanted to work with Rihanna and Rihanna was saying the same about Kim but when time came for the album Rihanna went with Nicki Minaj.

Christina Aguilera alse was set to work with Kim but at the last minute went with Nicki Minaj. What you think?

Is that shade. Has Kim's place really been snatched ultimately?

Well Kim has already worked with Christina..I guess Christina wanted Nikki..I really don't see the shade..and the Rihanna thing didn't come to fruition..maybe it's shade, maybe it's not..I really hope Nikki gets a platinum certification for Pink Friday.. :whistle:

I dont think it's shade it's the name of the game Nicki is hot right now lil kim is the past

Yep. I think Kim is being lazy about coming out with another album. I don't think she's scared per se about responding to Nicki..she's resting on her past albums, but she really needs to put out another album. "Naked Truth" was hot and she pretty much came for all who tried it on her time. That's all she needs to do. Pound for pound, her first album destroys Nicki's..I really wish "I Get Crazy" Nicki was present on her album..

Yep. I think Kim is being lazy about coming out with another album. I don't think she's scared per se about responding to Nicki..she's resting on her past albums, but she really needs to put out another album. "Naked Truth" was hot and she pretty much came for all who tried it on her time. That's all she needs to do. Pound for pound, her first album destroys Nicki's..I really wish "I Get Crazy" Nicki was present on her album..

Most of Kim's albums destroy Pink Friday. Nothing on P!nk Friday is hotter than "No Matter What People Say", "The Jump Off" and "Put Your Lighters Up"...