The official I don't like taylor swift thread

Xtraordinary Xternal

Oh, I'm not speculating anything - I'm flat out telling you: These (three :rolleyes:) threads wouldn't exist if Henry wasn't a fan. And I don't love her (yeah I know, you "don't care").

You dumb ass I made the thread about her ama performance I had no idea he was a fan of that tacky bitch. If you want to be a bandwagon bitch that's fine but don't assume you know why I posted the thread. I don't like her vocals and I don't really care who he likes unlike him I'm not obsessed with people I claim not to like so you can take your theory and shove it up ur ass and stay the fuck out of my threads.

You people kill me claim not to like someone or whatever and stay up in their thread and replying to them its beyond pathetic.

You dumb ass I made the thread about her ama performance I had no idea he was a fan of that tacky bitch. If you want to be a bandwagon bitch that's fine but don't assume you know why I posted the thread. I don't like her vocals and I don't really care who he likes unlike him I'm not obsessed with people I claim not to like so you can take your theory and shove it up ur ass and stay the fuck out of my threads.

You people kill me claim not to like someone or whatever and stay up in their thread and replying to them its beyond pathetic.

I'm not gonna go back and forth with you. Partly because none of that changes my point, but mostly because it's dripping so much irony I can barely stand it.

I'm not gonna go back and forth with you. Partly because none of that changes my point, but mostly because it's dripping so much irony I can barely stand it.

The point is you don't know me so stop acting like you do. Like you some fucking mind reader something. Go back to your own corny ass threads and mind your own fucking business because you being real extra right now.