QUESTION?

SloLove

were you high when you responded to this? Im just saying maybe you not the best resource right now :shifty: *waits for smart ass reply* :coffee:

Matter of fact I was B) But what I said still stands. Just tell him to go to the bathroom when he's going to smoke one instead of doing it in your face.

And I agree with what aed05 said.

Matter of fact I was B) But what I said still stands. Just tell him to go to the bathroom when he's going to smoke one instead of doing it in your face.

And I agree with what aed05 said.

i cannot have that shit in my house...what if michelle was smoking in the white house or doing other illegal shit :rolleyes:

Controversial topic... Ethics vs. Love

I'll be play "devil's advocate" for this role:

Your boyfriend should be able to change or sacrifice something for the better good of the entire relationship if you and him want it to continue... like JBailey said in the first Act, there is definitely something underneath, but not just in him... but in both of you..

Controversial topic... Ethics vs. Love

I'll be play "devil's advocate" for this role:

Your boyfriend should be able to change or sacrifice something for the better good of the entire relationship if you and him want it to continue... like JBailey said in the first Act, there is definitely something underneath, but not just in him... but in both of you..

SUCH AS?

EVEN THOUGH I NEVER LIKED HIM SMOKING ANYWAY...I ACCEPTED IT BECAUSE THATS WHO HE IS!...BUT NOW THAT THINGS ARE CHANGING FOR ME I GOTTA BE WHO I AM...AND IF HE CHOOSES POT OVER ME...I CANT BE MAD AT HIM...BUT LIKE I SAID ME MOVING OUT IS A STEP BACKWARDS, AND IM JUST NOT DOWN WITH THAT

well i dont think its that serious just tell him not to do it around you or have it in the house, u cant just tell someone to stop if theyve been doing it their whole life, it is your career but yall have been together for 4 years there has to be a compromise, and did u know before u met him that u wanted to be a cop, if so didnt u think about getting with someone who smoked weed? i mean i dont wanna be a cop but being with someone who smoked weed all the time is out of the question for me just because it's whack lol

well i dont think its that serious just tell him not to do it around you or have it in the house, u cant just tell someone to stop if theyve been doing it their whole life, it is your career but yall have been together for 4 years there has to be a compromise, and did u know before u met him that u wanted to be a cop, if so didnt u think about getting with someone who smoked weed? i mean i dont wanna be a cop but being with someone who smoked weed all the time is out of the question for me just because it's whack lol

LOL YALL REALLY THINK ITS THAT SIMPLE HUH...SMH

LISTEN THIS GUY LOVES TO DO THIS, AND YES I NEVER WANTED HIM TO DO IT IN THE BEGINING BUT IT NEVER AFFECTED ME BEFORE...NOW I HAVE A CAREER TO THINK ABOUT SO THATS WHY ITS NOW BECOMING AN ISSUE...THIS GUY SMOKES IN THE MORNING, AFTERNOON, EVENING, HE EVEN WAKES UP AT 4:20 AM TO SMOKE...SO FOR ME TO SAY OH JUST DONT SMOKE IN THE HOUSE AINT HAPPENING...WHERE ELSE IS HE GONNA DO IT?

Thank you!! :clapping:

By the way Ralphie, you are looking amazing in your latest profile pics. :excited:

Are you still dating that spanish fly? <_<

Thank you!! :clapping:

By the way Ralphie, you are looking amazing in your latest profile pics. :excited:

Are you still dating that spanish fly? <_<

WELL I'LL TELL YOU WHAT...LETS SEE IF THAT POT IS WORTH LOSING ME, CAUSE THATS EXACTLY WHATS GONNA HAPPEN...AND ONCE I LEAVE FOR THIS REASON RIGHT HERE, THERE AINT NO COMING BACK...HE WILL HURT MORE THAN ME...TRUST

It's not serious enough for the relationship to end imo. The easiest way is to explain your side and ask him not to do it when you're around him.

OK SO WHEN HE SAYS HE'S NOT GONNA STOP SMOKING IN HIS HOUSE...WHAT SHOULD BE MY NEXT STEP? PLEASE INFORM ME

WELL I'LL TELL YOU WHAT...LETS SEE IF THAT POT IS WORTH LOSING ME, CAUSE THATS EXACTLY WHATS GONNA HAPPEN...AND ONCE I LEAVE FOR THIS REASON RIGHT HERE, THERE AINT NO COMING BACK...HE WILL HURT MORE THAN ME...TRUST

It sounds like you already had your mind made up before you created this thread. :filenails:

But I was watching "Mahogany" just last night, and you need to remember that success is nothing without some good dick in your life. -_-

Think before you act.

It sounds like you already had your mind made up before you created this thread. :filenails:

But I was watching "Mahogany" just last night, and you need to remember that success is nothing without some good dick in your life. -_- Think before you act.

YOU BELIEVE THAT IF YOU WANT TO...IF HE CHOOSES POT OVER ME, HE'S NOT THE ONE I WANT TO BE WITH ANYWAY

DID YOU READ THE REST OF THE THREAD JOE?

No lol but I will when I get home from work. Even then i'll still probably agree with Bailey. Here's the thing...tell him to just not do it around you or do it when you're not home and that way yeen gotta worry about it :filenails:

LOL YALL REALLY THINK ITS THAT SIMPLE HUH...SMH

LISTEN THIS GUY LOVES TO DO THIS, AND YES I NEVER WANTED HIM TO DO IT IN THE BEGINING BUT IT NEVER AFFECTED ME BEFORE...NOW I HAVE A CAREER TO THINK ABOUT SO THATS WHY ITS NOW BECOMING AN ISSUE...THIS GUY SMOKES IN THE MORNING, AFTERNOON, EVENING, HE EVEN WAKES UP AT 4:20 AM TO SMOKE...SO FOR ME TO SAY OH JUST DONT SMOKE IN THE HOUSE AINT HAPPENING...WHERE ELSE IS HE GONNA DO IT?

he aint got no friends tht smoke? lol