QUESTION?

SloLove

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YOU BELIEVE THAT IF YOU WANT TO...IF HE CHOOSES POT OVER ME, HE'S NOT THE ONE I WANT TO BE WITH ANYWAY

How the fuck he gonna say some shit like dat, where da fuck they do that at? let me give aed05 a quote "Plenty of men have lost money chasing women (dick) but no man ever lost a woman chasing money" :filenails:

No lol but I will when I get home from work. Even then i'll still probably agree with Bailey. Here's the thing...tell him to just not do it around you or do it when you're not home and that way yeen gotta worry about it :filenails:

I already figured the whole thang out when a muthafucka aint down for you and yo career let that bitch smoke crack I dont care, that means you don't have my back and that tells me all I need to know. Will sounds like he ready for a few changes, and a pothead? REALLY??! I dont think so no SIR :thumbdown: He can't stop smoking some damn weed and his man being a cop? Get the fuck outta here you know how many dudes wanna have that cop fantasy? I have and it's good they be all strapped into the uniform you think they just wearing clothes but you get up on him and he got that special shielding you can push and he stand there hard ready to slob that black dick dooooooowwwwwwnnnnn. :whistle:

It sounds like you already had your mind made up before you created this thread. :filenails:

But I was watching "Mahogany" just last night, and you need to remember that success is nothing without some good dick in your life. -_-

Think before you act.

I agree.. He made up his mind before the creation of this thread, which is fine...

His boo sounds like a certified pot head tho.. Like a king of potheads lol.. Waking up at 4:20.. Funk that

No lol but I will when I get home from work. Even then i'll still probably agree with Bailey. Here's the thing...tell him to just not do it around you or do it when you're not home and that way yeen gotta worry about it :filenails:

I already said before that it's more to it than weed and Will just starting to come clean on that first response I was like shaking my head like that Oprah gif like no no sumthin else wrong here. I say to tha left wit him. Folks ARE replaceable.

Slolove, you seem like a really nice guy, But Being an occasional pot smoker myself, I can tell you as well he just can't "stop". It's always easier said then done. TRUST ME. & that goes for anything, not just drugs. But try to have a serious talk with him doing it a lot less & him doing it with his friends at their crib.

I never smoke at my house. I usually do it at a friends house.

I already figured the whole thang out when a muthafucka aint down for you and yo career let that bitch smoke crack I dont care, that means you don't have my back and that tells me all I need to know. Will sounds like he ready for a few changes, and a pothead? REALLY??! I dont think so no SIR :thumbdown: He can't stop smoking some damn weed and his man being a cop?

What does smoking weed have to do with not supporting a your man?

NO...HE DONT BE TRYING TO LEAVE THE COMFORT OF HIS OWN HOME TO DO THAT

Ugh, so that chile smokes by himself :umm: Is the chile depressed? I honeslty couldn't do pot or drink by myself. I'd have to be with a group of friends. It's no fun tweaking by yourself, tell him to go to therapy :umm:

Slolove, you seem like a really nice guy, But Being an occasional pot smoker myself, I can tell you as well he just can't "stop". It's always easier said then done. TRUST ME. & that goes for anything, not just drugs. But try to have a serious talk with him doing it a lot less & him doing it with his friends at their crib.

HE SAYS HE CAN STOP ANY TIME HE WANTS...HE JUST DOESNT WANT TO...AND IM NOT SAYING HE CANT SMOKE, WHAT IM SAYING IS HE CANT SMOKE IN THE HOUSE, HE CANT BRING IT IN THE HOUSE, AND HE CANT HAVE HIS BONG IN THE HOUSE...

LISTEN GUYS, I CANT BE OUT ARRESTING PEOPLE FOR THIS SHIT WHEN ITS HAPPENING RIGHT IN MY OWN HOME...IS THAT THE KINDA COP YALL WANT ON THE STREETS?

I KNOW A LOT OF COPS DO IT...BUT THATS JUST NOT ME...I DONT PREACH ONE THING AND PRACTICE ANOTHER...IM JUST NOT THAT GUY...IM CORNY WILL WHO ALWAYS PLAY BY THE RULES

It's not about the pot Will tired of him, and anyone would be if you moving forward in a positive direction professionally you want someone that compliments you. I know this guy he with may make some good coin, BUT if you are not growing personally then two people can grow apart. I mean really we grown, smoking pot here and there ok, BUT im like how the hell you gonna get a job nowadays they test for that shit everywhere AND Will is going to be a cop not just ANY JOB

What does smoking weed have to do with not supporting a your man?

why do I keep feeling like you are less and less smarter with your posts lately? WILL IS GOING TO BE A COP, HE WANTS TO SET OFF ON THE RIGHT FOOT, WHAT PART OF HAVING SOMEONE IN YO HOME DOING ILLEGAL SHIT ON A REG DON'T YOU GET? And support comes down to this either you understand I have to set the example and be on my shit from jump and you down for that, OR you basically telling me that smoke got more of you than I do...hell :filenails:

HE SAYS HE CAN STOP ANY TIME HE WANTS...HE JUST DOESNT WANT TO...AND IM NOT SAYING HE CANT SMOKE, WHAT IM SAYING IS HE CANT SMOKE IN THE HOUSE, HE CANT BRING IT IN THE HOUSE, AND HE CANT HAVE HIS BONG IN THE HOUSE...

LISTEN GUYS, I CANT BE OUT ARRESTING PEOPLE FOR THIS SHIT WHEN ITS HAPPENING RIGHT IN MY OWN HOME...IS THAT THE KINDA COP YALL WANT ON THE STREETS?

I KNOW A LOT OF COPS DO IT...BUT THATS JUST NOT ME...I DONT PREACH ONE THING AND PRACTICE ANOTHER...IM JUST NOT THAT GUY...IM CORNY WILL WHO ALWAYS PLAY BY THE RULES

I stopped reading there how bout that :filenails:

EITHER WAY...IN THE END IM GONNA DO WHAT I GOTTA DO...AS IM SURE HE WILL TOO...IM HOPING FOR THE BEST BUT PREPARED MY HEART FOR THE WORST...BUT I WILL NOT HAVE ANY REGRET IN MY DECISON I GAURANTEE

He's lying :lol: He cant stop ANYTIME he wants if he's doing it as much as you said he is. He's addictted....so he just can't "stop" doing it all of sudden. He first has to get that threw his fried brain. And I agree with you about him doing it in the house. He needs to stop that. Just try & talk to him about it again. I honestly would never smoke around someone who was uncomfortable around it or ask me not to do it around them.

LOL YOU STOOPID...I THINK YOU BIPOLAR JBAILEY...ONE MINUTE YOU AGAINST ME NEXT YOU WITH ME...LOL

that shit aint bipolor brutha that shit is real we not always gonna agree or get along, hell Paul and I went at it but he still my boo cross da pond -_- learn to recognize real enemies ok, you not stupid, the rest here I don't know, most of ya'll got decent sense. All im saying is maybe its time to upgrade hell get u a White boy wit a phat booty str8 acting and can suck a crack out of a jaw-breaker....UPGRADE...I would go "What Chilli Wants" instead its "What Will Wants" ....he can't smoke, he can't be dirty, he can't be feminine, he can't eat pork....hell I wonder do ya'll really know me :umm:

It's not about the pot Will tired of him, and anyone would be if you moving forward in a positive direction professionally you want someone that compliments you. I know this guy he with may make some good coin, BUT if you are not growing personally then two people can grow apart. I mean really we grown, smoking pot here and there ok, BUT im like how the hell you gonna get a job nowadays they test for that shit everywhere AND Will is going to be a cop not just ANY JOB

Well as much as Will bf smokes he prolly already has a job & a good one at that, b/c pot dont come for free :lol:

Slo, every addict initially says they can stop any time they like, it's a defence so that they dont have to admit that they have a problem.

and here he is gurl school em I can't anymore....let me get muh notebook out....Paul's wisdom :cheers:

Well as much as Will bf smokes he prolly already has a job & a good one at that, b/c pot dont come for free :lol:

HE DOES...HE MAKES A 6 FIGURE SALARY...AND HE USED TO THINK THAT I WOULD NEVER WALK AWAY FROM THAT...BUT I HAD TO PROVE HIM WRONG

HE DOES...HE MAKES A 6 FIGURE SALARY...AND HE USED TO THINK THAT I WOULD NEVER WALK AWAY FROM THAT...BUT I HAD TO PROVE HIM WRONG

Well if you dont want him, I'll take him :umm: I got student loans to pay off boo. Chile.. -_-

jk :lol:

evelyn2.gif<-----HENRY ALL RIGHTS BLAH BLAH BLAH

maybe you might wanna tell him to at least lay off the pot while you on probationary status :ph34r:

Archived