QUESTION?

SloLove

Wait? His salary will be 6-figures?

Oh hell naw... You're young William... You'll find someone new :coffee:

I'm thinking this is some 30,000-50k job... Shiiiit

you stupid for now....his BF salary is 6 figure damn bitch keep up, now i gotta figure out if im gonna pop u Henri or ultimatestankho

Lol I just wanna say y'all stupid and I'm sorry I asked for y'all advice cause y'all can't be serious for one minute lol

But it's ok cause I got this

dude no amount of money .....no amount of sexy.....can replace your worth....okay...100 OUT

Lol I just wanna say y'all stupid and I'm sorry I asked for y'all advice cause y'all can't be serious for one minute lol

But it's ok cause I got this

I am serious. Will, I will never stare you wrong. I used to date this crazy white man who was rich...He would get mad..Put me in a pile driver...A full nelson...a boston crab...a cross face chicken wang...a figure four leg lock...a DDT...etc. But I purchased a helmet and neck brace and rolled with the punches...Because my shoes and boots stayed sexy. :thumbup:

Sometimes you have to get your priorities in the right place... :yahoo:

• Upvote 1

EVEY TIME HE FEELS IM ABOUT TO LEAVE HIM HE DOES SHIT LIKE THIS:

I have a contact at the Breezes Hotel in Curacao that would totally take care of us if we were ever interested in vacationing there. I’m just saying…

HE SENT ME THIS EMAIL THIS MORNING

I am serious. Will, I will never stare you wrong. I used to date this crazy white man who was rich...He would get mad..Put me in a pile driver...A full nelson...a boston crab...a cross face chicken wang...a figure four leg lock...a DDT...etc. But I purchased a helmet and neck brace and rolled with the punches...Because my shoes and boots stayed sexy. :thumbup:

Sometimes you have to get your priorities in the right place... :yahoo:

LOL WELL WE HAVE DIFFERENT VALUES AND MORALS...I PERFER LOVE, REAL LOVE OVER EXCESSIVE MONEY