QUESTION?

SloLove

SORRY TO SAY SLO ...BUT HE WON'T STOP..ONCE A POT HEAD ALWAYS A POT HEAD. I HAVE TOO MANY IN MY FAMILY..TRUST ME.

TOUGH DECISION YOU FACE. :( MAYBE YOU ALL CAN WORK OUT SOME RULES OR SUMFIN -_-

HE DOESNT HAVE TO STOP...HE JUST CANT DO IT AT HOME OR HAVE THE MATERIALS TO DO IT AT HOME...THAT IS ALL

:blink:

Thats right...I know exactly what is going on and I have proof...And I will tell the world if I don't receive hush money... :filenails:

My silence is very expensive as well...I prefer big bills. :filenails:

I'll be down Miami to collect in a month of so. That should give you room to work some overtime hours to meet my demands... :filenails:

Thats right...I know exactly what is going on and I have proof...And I will tell the world if I don't receive hush money... :filenails:

I'll be down Miami to collect in a month of so. That should give you room to work some overtime hours to meet my demands... :filenails:

LOL GET OFF MY DICK

bitch is sick :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I think we need to get to the real reason you want to call it off with your boyfriend... :filenails:

Weed my @ss..

You know I have spies in Miami so I know whats really going in... :filenails:

I told them it was more to it in my first post. Im telling you Will ready to bounce. :filenails:

He think he fooling somebody. My spider sense is ALWAYS on point :filenails:

See relationships last sometimes, far longer than they should, I know, and its usually someone doing something to keep the other there that would otherwise already be gone. I swear this summer I have seen some relationships already dissolve Im like why are they on facebook hugged up on new dudes and they was at gaga's show together a month ago? hmmmmm :whistle:

See relationships last sometimes, far longer than they should, I know, and its usually someone doing something to keep the other there that would otherwise already be gone. I swear this summer I have seen some relationships already dissolve Im like why are they on facebook hugged up on new dudes and they was at gaga's show together a month ago? hmmmmm :whistle:

Today's the first day of summer lol

Anyways... Not all relationships last