The last movie you saw at home/cinema - MOST POPULAR THREAD 2013/14

Selz

Hot Tub Time Machine 2- D-, remember how part 1 from the commercials looked kinda overly lame and like it would be a flop thrown together stupid idea but then it turned out to be fuckin awesome?.......yea all that I described of what I was expecting for part 1 part 2 more than gave me. It was soooo pointless and bad, I watched them back to back, and part 1 is so damn ridiculously surprisingly good (still) it leaves room for a interesting sequel, but then this, this was crap, don't get me wrong theres moments here & there that I enjoy and made me laugh, but the story was stupid and the twist was ridiculously obvious, and the ending was dumb as all hell, I'm disappointed at how lazy and thrown together that sequel was like for real that was ridiculous.

Fast and Furious 7. Great movie! The ending was kinda sad and the song at the end was kinda beautiful. No wonder it's the no.1 song on Billboard Hot 100 now taking out Bruno Mars "Uptown Funk". 

Interstellar. Another good movie. Kinda scary if you think about being in that situation. Long ass movie tho. 3hrs

Before I Go To Sleep - C - dragged

Gone Girl - C+ - quite good

Dumbo :wub:

The Book Thief :cry: - the ending made me weep.  I read the book back in 2009 and this was pretty good.  B+

Never Back Down

In The Hive - B

• 2 weeks later...

Kingsman: Secret Service - A+, the story, the acting, the action, the humor, this movie couldn't have been better & more entertaining in my eyes it was very well done and exceeded my already high expectations. Instant classic as much as it is a instant favorite.

A Most Violent Year - C+, was not a very violent movie. Congrats to Hollywood for doing a good job of hyping this up to be a Godfather or Goodfellas type move, I kept having to re-focus because it didn't hold my attention, I'm actually more disappointed in that than the lack of violence, and that in general the tone & pace was too calm & a tad slow in general. The + in the grade is for both the imagery, beautifully shot imo, and the acting was pretty good..

Avengers: Age of Ultron in 3D

Awesome movie! I love that at the ending credits which you don't even have to wait long for. it shows up about 2 minutes after the credits start rolling who they show will be in the next movie. He's a badass villain and doesn't play games.