The last movie you saw at home/cinema - MOST POPULAR THREAD 2013/14

Selz

Getting Go, the Go Doc Project  C-

Netflix has an enormous amount of gay and lesbian film, most of which are devoted to gay white males and sex sex sex, this one was just that.  I'm all for some debauchery but it seems that's all gay culture wants to peddle and thats a sad reality

• Downvote 1

Avengers: Age of Ultron

Grade: B+

Jeremy Renner. :wub:   That Olsen girl turned it as Scarlet Witch. Black Widow was a bad bitch as always. I liked the addition of Vision. Good movie, but I think I like the first one better. 

Kingsman: The Secret Service

Grade: A-

Taron Egerton. :wub: 

Avengers: Age of Ultron

Grade: B+

Jeremy Renner. :wub:   That Olsen girl turned it as Scarlet Witch. Black Widow was a bad bitch as always. I liked the addition of Vision. Good movie, but I think I like the first one better. 

Kingsman: The Secret Service

Grade: A-

Taron Egerton. :wub: 

HAHA THOSE R THE SAME 2 I SAW TOO

• Upvote 1

he's ugly!

He's ugly tho  :umm:

hotboy must be on a drought if he thinks out of all the good looking white boys in the Avengers movies that Jeremy is the one to get hot and bothered for   :umm:

His look is unconventional by Hollywood standards.  :rolleyes: Yeah Chris and that Hemsworth guys gets all the glory, but Jeremy is hot to me. :filenails:  :wub:

Bessie - A+, my favorite Queen Latifah movie ever, I think this is also tied with Precious as Mo'Nique's best role. All the performances as actors were perfection, the story stayed interesting and entertaining from start to finish. It's easily this generations Introducing: Dorthy Dandridge. I will be outraged & disappointed if Latifah & Mo'Nique don't win Emmy's & Golden Globes for this movie. The music was also great, Latifah is no Bessie Smith vocally, but damnit she did sound good as hell singing those songs in that way.

• Upvote 1

Saw "Mad Max: Fury Road and I actually liked it. Action from beginning til end and Tom Hardy idk I felt some sort of attraction to him. He was kinda sexy with the scruffy look and I like his voice

He is pretty sexy tbh. I find that in every one of his roles. Small package though.

• Upvote 1

Human Centipede 3 - F-, easily the worst movie I've ever seen, it's the least gross of the HC movies, but the story & Acting are both GOD awful like at 1st it was just funny bad but then it turned into just horrible bad, and then it had the nerve to be boring too.

Chocolate City - D+, I don't think it was better than Magic Mike, the story & acting was corny as fuck but it was entertaining

The Lazarus Effect - B, I'm impressed, I expected it to be really stupid and horrible and not scary but it was really entertaining, and told a unique story. 

Human Centipede 3 - F-, easily the worst movie I've ever seen, it's the least gross of the HC movies, but the story & Acting are both GOD awful like at 1st it was just funny bad but then it turned into just horrible bad, and then it had the nerve to be boring too.

I saw the trailer for this they really need to stop.

#2 was GROSS though

Horns - C+

Meh

Pitch Perfect 1 and 2.

The first movie gets a "C" from me. I know it's a musical comedy which i'm not much into musicals unless the shit is like "The Sound of Music" lol. Anyway I laughed maybe like 2 or 3 times the whole movie. Not very funny to me. Seemed like the humor was kinda forced. Now the 2nd movie I didn't because of how much I wasn't into the first one. I only went to see it cause me and the ex were bored. I ended up liking it way better than the first one and I laughed during the whole movie. They definitely stepped it up. I got happy when I saw Katy Sagal aka "Peggy Bundy" from one of my favorite shows ever "Married With Children"

I saw the trailer for this they really need to stop.

#2 was GROSS though

Luckily this is (said to be) the final chapter. I just can't get over how incredibly bad it was with nothing to do with gross. cause frankly I watch this franchise for gross. 2 is 1 of the most gross movies ever but I fuckin love it because it's so twisted and disturbing and outside the box, I think it might be my favorite of the 3 frankly, but yea I was ready for 3 to be more gross than 2, it SOOO wasn't, like not even close.

XMen Days of Future Past on the telly 

It was gewd ^_^

I love that movie, the best of the franchise to me (a close 2nd is 1st class)