The last movie you saw at home/cinema - MOST POPULAR THREAD 2013/14

Selz

XMen Days of Future Past on the telly 

It was gewd ^_^

Fury Road at the theater. Fucking crazy. I have NEVER seen anything like that before. :lmao:

I fell asleep watching Houseboat last night whoops now @joecollier

Yes! I'm get surprised when I hear people telling me they didn't like it much and how they didn't like or get the story. As for me I didn't g.a.f. about the story. Allt he action and visuals of the stunts and explosions gave me all I needed

Mad Max FR- B-

As an action piece its great visual/stunts... as a story i wasn't interested.

Yes!!! I liked it. I honestly didn't care about the story. All I know is they were escaping to go find their own paradise and were being chased. It sucked when that happened to homegirl who played as Shia Lebeouf's new girlfriend in Transformers after Megan Fox ended her career after talking shit about the movie and producer lol

Yes!!! I liked it. I honestly didn't care about the story. All I know is they were escaping to go find their own paradise and were being chased. It sucked when that happened to homegirl who played as Shia Lebeouf's new girlfriend in Transformers after Megan Fox ended her career after talking shit about the movie and producer lol

No i did want it to have a story - it just wasnt particularly clear/good, hence me giving it a B-. Ive been entertained more by films with less hype/action and a better story!

Pitch Perfect 2: First off.. We had the theater to ourselves :shifty: so talking through the movie was epic!!!! The movie had its funny parts but it didn't really have a plot or the plot was kinda shaky. They didn't try hard for laughs but, as usual, it wasn't as good as the first.

3/5 Crowns

funny cause I thought it was better than the first one. The first one is the one I felt they tried hard for laughs lol

• 2 weeks later...

Pitch Perfect 2- A, I REALLY enjoyed it, I found it so damn funny, & I enjoyed the story more than the 1st honestly I think it might be funnier than 1.

Gone With The Wind - A+, that movie is worth each & every single award & hype & legacy it has, that movie's nearly 6 hours but it's so damn enjoyable, it's written extremely well and the acting is just so ridiculously good. I LOVED IT, not something I'd watch often but I'm so glad I watched it. finally.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Terminator Geneysis

I knew not to expect much because the studio didnt promote the film, all the chatter before the film dropped was how it wasnt that great, yet I went and saw it in Imax. I have been a huge fan of the Terminator franchise for years, ever since seeing the very first one. But this film lacked good development with characters, and Arnold is pretty much done in the US. Most of the Box office came internationally.

I still enjoyed some of the moments in the film, it helped going in not to expect much.

• Downvote 1

Terminator Geneysis

I knew not to expect much because the studio didnt promote the film, all the chatter before the film dropped was how it wasnt that great, yet I went and saw it in Imax. I have been a huge fan of the Terminator franchise for years, ever since seeing the very first one. But this film lacked good development with characters, and Arnold is pretty much done in the US. Most of the Box office came internationally.

I still enjoyed some of the moments in the film, it helped going in not to expect much.

It totally Flopped this weekend along with Magic Mike. Jurassic World was possibly no.1 again for the 4th weekend in a row. I'll have receipts later when the actual numbers are in Monday morning

It totally Flopped this weekend along with Magic Mike. Jurassic World was possibly no.1 again for the 4th weekend in a row. I'll have receipts later when the actual numbers are in Monday morning

it did flop it did like 10 million, and Magic Mike, wasn't nobody checking for dat :umm:

• Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Chappie -- A

Really cute little robot movie.  You have seen the type before though.  Creator makes a robot he wants to be sentient and think for itself.  And see what happens.  Still I found the setting for it worked and the characters interesting enough to make it have an original feel.

Chappie -- A

Really cute little robot movie.  You have seen the type before though.  Creator makes a robot he wants to be sentient and think for itself.  And see what happens.  Still I found the setting for it worked and the characters interesting enough to make it have an original feel.

Are you serious? I thought it was aweful lol.