The last movie you saw at home/cinema - MOST POPULAR THREAD 2013/14

Selz

Battle: Los Angeles (A fuckin' ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ and more)

Even though it's 2 hours long, the movie is worth every single penny you spend :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

I heard it's ok and it has alot of camera shaking shit. I don't like all that shaking shit. On the other hand Joe and I went to see The Adjustment Bureau. It was just ok so i'll give it a "B"

I heard it's ok and it has alot of camera shaking shit. I don't like all that shaking shit. On the other hand Joe and I went to see The Adjustment Bureau. It was just ok so i'll give it a "B"

It isn't as bad as Cloverfield with the shaking, but there was the necessary shaking because there were a lot of gunfire.

Yes, I was obsessed with Jeepers Creepers. >_< The Creeper was fascinating to me.

LMAO. "The goddamn pen is blue!" I saw it was coming on E! earlier, I don't know why I didn't watch it.

I didn't watch the sequel in full until about a few months ago, because I was so scared to see it. -_- Being stuck on a bus in the middle of nowhere is not my idea of a peaceful scenario. :lol:

That's where I was watching it from! :asham:

I didn't watch the sequel in full until about a few months ago, because I was so scared to see it. -_- Being stuck on a bus in the middle of nowhere is not my idea of a peaceful scenario. :lol:

That's where I was watching it from! :asham:

LMAO right? The bus was the worst part. The Creeper himself was really kitschy in the sequel, at least from what I remember.

Oop. :lol: It comes on tomorrow too!

LMAO right? The bus was the worst part. The Creeper himself was really kitschy in the sequel, at least from what I remember.

Oop. :lol: It comes on tomorrow too!

You know they're making a third one? :umm: The actress who played Trish in the first film managed to set aside time from her busy schedule to appear in it.

If I'm home, chances are I'll probably be watching it again. :lol:

You know they're making a third one? :umm: The actress who played Trish in the first film managed to set aside time from her busy schedule to appear in it.

If I'm home, chances are I'll probably be watching it again. :lol:

Yeah I "Wikipedia'd" the original after I read your post and saw it. I can't with all these horror sequels. :sigh: LMAO the electric bill in that trailer isn't paying itself!

:lol: