The last movie you saw at home/cinema - MOST POPULAR THREAD 2013/14

Selz

Insidious

After I watched it I was scared to do come out from under my covers. I was like

Nononono.gif

That movie still gets me >_< The parts where the wife was in the bedroom alone and the guy was walking outside the window, and when the mom tells her son that she knew what was going on and then the demon popped up over his shoulder :ph34r: I gagged and jumped hard in the theaters :cry:

That movie still gets me >_< The parts where the wife was in the bedroom alone and the guy was walking outside the window, and when the mom tells her son that she knew what was going on and then the demon popped up over his shoulder :ph34r: I gagged and jumped hard in the theaters :cry:

OMG YES!! I'm not even joking....my bed was soaking wet after I'd watched it (sweat...I didn't pee myself :rolleyes:). The part where the alarm kept going off got to me too. And when the baby monitor thing too. I thought it was a hollywood version of Paranormal Activity :lol:.

OMG YES!! I'm not even joking....my bed was soaking wet after I'd watched it (sweat...I didn't pee myself :rolleyes:). The part where the alarm kept going off got to me too. And when the baby monitor thing too. I thought it was a hollywood version of Paranormal Activity :lol:.

That part had me screaming "NO! DON'T OPEN THE DOOR! :o " :whistle: And when the dad and son were trying to get back to the house pissed me off. That's how I guessed the ending <_< When you put it that way, it kinda was :lol:

That part had me screaming "NO! DON'T OPEN THE DOOR! :o " :whistle: And when the dad and son were trying to get back to the house pissed me off. That's how I guessed the ending <_< When you put it that way, it kinda was :lol:

YES! But then when he came back and it was open

sigh2.gif

I didn't like that scene too. It was so obvious one of them wouldn't return :lol:.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

They could have done way much better what that scene. It was hands down the weaker scene in the movie.

Definitely. It actually changed the whole vibe of the movie for me because it was the climax as well.

OK so I've seen the main woman in something before. I checked her filmography and I don't remember seeing any of her previous movies so I'm not sure where I've seen her.

Definitely. It actually changed the whole vibe of the movie for me because it was the climax as well.

OK so I've seen the main woman in something before. I checked her filmography and I don't remember seeing any of her previous movies so I'm not sure where I've seen her.

I know she was in 28 Weeks Later and Star Wars. I got her confused with another actress at first until I realized who she was.

Thor 3D

The movie wasn't bad at all imo.

I thought it was pretty good as well. He has never been one of my favorite characters but i enjoyed it..in 2D :umm: lol. They could've kept that trailer at the end though :rolleyes: