The last movie you saw at home/cinema - MOST POPULAR THREAD 2013/14

Selz

I wanted to kill that little girl. :cry:

you missed the point ....if you thought that.....in the end...the real was she wanted to kill herself, and in a way she never lived because her life after all that was about what she did...therefore the title of the movie ATONEMENT....look that word up...what does it mean to atone?

you missed the point ....if you thought that.....in the end...the real was she wanted to kill herself, and in a way she never lived because her life after all that was about what she did...therefore the title of the movie ATONEMENT....look that word up...what does it mean to atone?

No, I understood that. Everyone got to that point because she was meddlesome as a child. She ruined the lives of two people who were very dear to her, and she paid the price by living a miserable life, tormented with regret over what she did. But her sister and her lover didn't deserve to have their lives ruined, and that's why I said I wanted to kill that little girl. :lol:

No, I understood that. Everyone got to that point because she was meddlesome as a child. She ruined the lives of two people who were very dear to her, and she paid the price by living a miserable life, tormented with regret over what she did. But her sister and her lover didn't deserve to have their lives ruined, and that's why I said I wanted to kill that little girl. :lol:

oh well yea duh :rolleyes: she fucked upped....but isn't that kinda life though? learning to live with the shit you did that was done not to see the results that happen but to deal

oh well yea duh :rolleyes: she fucked upped....but isn't that kinda life though? learning to live with the shit you did that was done not to see the results that happen but to deal

I'll let you know once I falsely accuse my sister's boyfriend of raping our cousin. :shifty: