The last movie you saw at home/cinema - MOST POPULAR THREAD 2013/14

Selz

Blue Valentine

:tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear:

Excellent movie.

The sex scenes... Lawd... Ryan Gosling can eat my bussy any. time. he. wants. :mellow:

Overall though, a real downer of a movie. :cry:

I'm still not quite sure why Ryan didn't get nominated for an Oscar. He was nothing short of brilliant in this movie. His voice is so sexy too.. :shifty: The ending.. :tear:

Carnage

A mess. :lol: But a good mess. :lol:

Jodie Foster and Kate Winslet were great in this one.

I still haven't seen this movie yet. I would love to see Jodie and Kate have a showdown.

I'm still not quite sure why Ryan didn't get nominated for an Oscar. He was nothing short of brilliant in this movie. His voice is so sexy too.. :shifty: The ending.. :tear:

Yes. :clapping:

They definitely snubbed him. He was just so great in it. He was playing two very different characters and owned each role. Whenever they flashed back to his past self, my heart broke knowing what his future was going to be like. :tear:

When the movie started, I was like, "Harpo, who dat balding white man?" :blink:

All I knew about the movie was a short trailer I saw and the poster so I was so confused when he looked like that. :asham:

I still haven't seen this movie yet. I would love to see Jodie and Kate have a showdown.

I wasn't sure how I was going to like a movie that only takes place in an apartment, but they pulled it off. I'm sure it works better as a play though.

I've seen so many movies that I'm sure I'm going to forget some..

The latest I've seen was "Drive". Great movie. Grade: B+

Drive was great! :clapping:

It really annoys me that he's in all these critically acclaimed films and his performances are always talked about, but he doesn't really get that much recognition.

Yes. :clapping:

They definitely snubbed him. He was just so great in it. He was playing two very different characters and owned each role. Whenever they flashed back to his past self, my heart broke knowing what his future was going to be like. :tear:

When the movie started, I was like, "Harpo, who dat balding white man?" :blink:

All I knew about the movie was a short trailer I saw and the poster so I was so confused when he looked like that. :asham:

I love his moments with his daughter..it was so touching because you knew where him and Michelle Williams' character were going..She got nominated, but I think only because she got naked..she was good, but Ryan was GREAT. It reminded of "Revolutionary Road" when Kate was getting all the recognition, but Leo was FANTASTIC. The only other one in that movie that shined above the rest was Michael Shannon. The dinner scene when he read them for FILTH >>>>>>

I wasn't sure how I was going to like a movie that only takes place in an apartment, but they pulled it off. I'm sure it works better as a play though.

Drive was great! :clapping:

It really annoys me that he's in all these critically acclaimed films and his performances are always talked about, but he doesn't really get that much recognition.

I think I'll get that one tomorrow! I always wanted to see it. :thumbup:

He was in "Ides Of March" and "Drive" in the same year. Critics were wondering if he'll get dual noms or if he had to choose one of the movies..Sadly, he didn't nominated at all.. <_<