The last movie you saw at home/cinema - MOST POPULAR THREAD 2013/14

Selz

Mrs. Dark Knight Rises and she was everything! :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

Yes! I forgot to put that one. Catwoman was awesome! :wub: I can't wait for them to use the Joker ad Poison Ivy again. :cheer: But there were times I would have settled for a "to be continued..." because it felt soooo drawn out since there wasn't much action like the first Dark Knight one.

Yes! I forgot to put that one. Catwoman was awesome! :wub: I can't wait for them to use the Joker ad Poison Ivy again. :cheer: But there were times I would have settled for a "to be continued..." because it felt soooo drawn out since there wasn't much action like the first Dark Knight one.

Mrs. Catwoman......hmmmmmm.....she was just OK in my book. Mizz Hathaway did tew much for me @ times and it felt like she was trying to be sexy. It didn't flow. Overall she was good but not great.

But i do like Anne...don't get it twisted.

Mrs. Catwoman......hmmmmmm.....she was just OK in my book. Mizz Hathaway did tew much for me @ times and it felt like she was trying to be sexy. It didn't flow. Overall she was good but not great.

But i do like Anne...don't get it twisted.

Yeah she was definitely trying to be sexy lol. Especially with the way she walked every time she put on the catsuit :lol: but it was kinda sexy tho. Her face ain't hot...she got some wide ass lips. Actually her whole mouth is wide but yeah she did a good job. Oh and yeah this was the last movie I seen as far as the thread goes

• 2 weeks later...

If not for Kevin Hart I could see myself being somewhat bored with Think Like A Man. Hell even Regina King & Jennifer Lewis were too normal (and they had a fucking scene together), Jennifers scene with Jay Anthony Brown however had me rollin, but overall I really liked the story and that the comedy was pretty much on point.

Kick Ass

Grade: A

Chloe Moretz definitely stole the movie. :thumbup:

The Dark Legend Rises

Grade: B-

Too damn long. When I went to the bathroom to piss, one guy said he felt like Austin Powers when he was unfrozen and had to pee.. :lmao: Another one said he was ready to go within an half and hour into the movie.. :lmao: Other than that, it was ok. Anne was good though.

The Bourne Legacy

Grade: B

Jeremy Renner is becoming one of my fave actors..he looked very good too. :ph34r: A bit slow at the beginning and in certain parts, but it was still entertaining.

50/50 - great movie. the first time in a long time a movie made me emotional. :cry:

Meeting Evil - I liked it, but fell asleep because I thought I figured it out. My bf told me the ending was completely different from what I thought it was gonna be, and I was pissed. :umm:

The Campaign - It was funny. Some jokes got a small chuckle while some didn't get any (it was like they were trying to be too funny). I love how they showed that anyone can basically do politics *side-eyes Romney and his running mate* I felt like most of the movie was a subliminal dig at him. :lmao: