The last movie you saw at home/cinema - MOST POPULAR THREAD 2013/14

Selz

you don't like crowds? :unsure:

I don't with most movies I wanna see, I want to be able to enjoy myself, not hear your cell phone convo in the fucking movie, not have you and your crew coming thru the row every 20 minutes to go to the concession stand, not have you and your crew talk during the fucking movie. And I would like a decent seat none of this "these seats are taken" shit while I'm trying to enjoy a fucking movie I paid for.

you don't like crowds? :unsure:

Not really..I can stand a few people, but I'd rather not be in a big crowd because of all the moving around, bathroom breaks, etc.

I went to see Bourne Legacy and these fucking teenage bitches and dumb boys moved right behind me and were doing the absolute most. Another reason why I don't care for big crowds.

Not really..I can stand a few people, but I'd rather not be in a big crowd because of all the moving around, bathroom breaks, etc.

I went to see Bourne Legacy and these fucking teenage bitches and dumb boys moved right behind me and were doing the absolute most. Another reason why I don't care for big crowds.

I went to the "Black" movie theater to see the remake of Friday the 13th, and this young bitch sitting behind me said she was "pissed off" because I sat in front of her making it difficult to film the movie. I said bitches can be so fucking ghetto, as I walked out after the movie the one White woman in the whole damn movie with her daughter said "honey next time we will go to Trillium in GRAND BLANC"

• Upvote 1

I went to the Arts, Eats, and Beats fest near Detroit, and muthafuckas must do the absolute most, White dude fired off a gun into the air, I saw him, and people started running, my one friend was like you betta come on unless you want that bullet in yo ass. I was like why the fuck can't we go out and be with the people without stupid shit like this.

I went to the "Black" movie theater to see the remake of Friday the 13th, and this young bitch sitting behind me said she was "pissed off" because I sat in front of her making it difficult to film the movie. I said bitches can be so fucking ghetto, as I walked out after the movie the one White woman in the whole damn movie with her daughter said "honey next time we will go to Trillium in GRAND BLANC"

:lmao::lmao:

I think there may be a couple of "black" theaters here..but I don't frequent them at all..the ones are go to are usually mixed..

• Upvote 1

:lmao::lmao:

I think there may be a couple of "black" theaters here..but I don't frequent them at all..the ones are go to are usually mixed..

well I got the fucking hint, they (the theater) started having cops in uniform with guns watch the movies with "us" so that was my sign, besides the White theater has Imax :yahoo:

:lol:

A damn shame..I think the IMAX theaters here are in the suburbs.. -_-

sorry it took me a second had to make a gif to read Paul love him to death but he keeps me on my toes....so anywho yea most the Black folks with functional cars go to the White theater, no one has time to catch bullets these days. :coffee:

I don't with most movies I wanna see, I want to be able to enjoy myself, not hear your cell phone convo in the fucking movie, not have you and your crew coming thru the row every 20 minutes to go to the concession stand, not have you and your crew talk during the fucking movie. And I would like a decent seat none of this "these seats are taken" shit while I'm trying to enjoy a fucking movie I paid for.

Wow :mellow: None of that shite happens in my cinema lol, we choose the seats we want in advance and if you talk loud during the movie the ushers come and chuck you out :lol:

But yeah, I'm not keen on packed cinemas. I really don't want to share my personal space with a total stranger for 2.5 hours thanks. :umm:

Reign Over Me - A+

I saw this movie once before and loved it - Sandler and Cheadle are just outstanding. I kinda liked Donald Sutherland's cameo too but he seemed to be playing the same part he always plays :lol:

really an A+? I have been out of classes so I have to find ways to keep me entertained, so I have been doing movies a lot but hard to find something I haven't seen that's really kick ass I loved Hunger Games and the Girl With the Dragon Tatoo