The last movie you saw at home/cinema - MOST POPULAR THREAD 2013/14

Selz

Wow :mellow: None of that shite happens in my cinema lol, we choose the seats we want in advance and if you talk loud during the movie the ushers come and chuck you out :lol:

But yeah, I'm not keen on packed cinemas. I really don't want to share my personal space with a total stranger for 2.5 hours thanks. :umm:

gurl it can get really ghetto around here if you step off into the wrong spots, so thankfully I have a reliable ride to drive far enough away to enjoy myself. I remember when I used to commute for work, on a Friday night I would stop 30 minutes from home at this great theater and take in a late show. :wub:

Coraline - D

That was some creepy messed up shit :umm:

In other news - I finally bought a blu-ray player today :excited: Nice to have a machine again that keeps your place on the disc when you switch it off halfway through. My interim DVD player just used to reset the disc instead <_<

Coraline - D

That was some creepy messed up shit :umm:

In other news - I finally bought a blu-ray player today :excited: Nice to have a machine again that keeps your place on the disc when you switch it off halfway through. My interim DVD player just used to reset the disc instead <_<

I'm so happy for you, even if I download all my blu-ray for free to my flat screen, some of us are just poor ass bastards.....in case no one said it to you today...I LOVE YOU SELZ.......MMMMMMMMMMMMMM XOXOXO :excited:

I'm good. Yeah, it's a beautiful sunny Saturday morning. So naturally I'm holed up inside on the computer listening to music.

ha, It's funny to read it's Saturday for you, it is Friday evening for me 8:24pm to be exact, I will pass out soon been up all day, good to talk to ya Matt you're a cool dude.

I'm so happy for you, even if I download all my blu-ray for free to my flat screen, some of us are just poor ass bastards.....in case no one said it to you today...I LOVE YOU SELZ.......MMMMMMMMMMMMMM XOXOXO :excited:

Hmmm thanks, wasn't expecting that response :umm::lmao: And yeah I'm not loaded but the fact it was in the sale and I used some of my supermarket reward points was just a bonus :lol:

it was so stylish and my God really raw and violent, its kinda creepy like no these kids are killing each other this is not for kids to watch.

Yeah but it was like they kinda didn't focus on the violence - you could see quick cuts and flashes of attacks and implications of what was happening rather than full-on gore, if that makes sense? The worst bit was probably the glimpse of the girl who was disfigured by wasp stings.