The last movie you saw at home/cinema - MOST POPULAR THREAD 2013/14

Selz

The Paperboy

This movie was fucked.up. :mellow:

I didn't know what I was getting into at all. :lol: All I knew was that Zac Efron is fine as hell in it. :sigh: And boy, was he ever. -_-

tumblr_mbscshgfWg1r3mhfjo5_250.gif:sigh:

The cast was excellent all around though. Zac, Nicole Kidman, Macy Gray, John Cusack, and Matthew McConaughey were all great. Macy plays weird characters really well. lol

Nicole really brang it though. When she was showing that coochie... A MESS. :lol:

What was the movie about? I just saw "Madea's Witness Protection" and it's hands down the worst Madea movie ever if not worst Tyler Perry movie ever made

^^ Ive just watched that one! Carrie is a bad bitch with a itch that wont go away :shifty:

Me too, she just won't leave shit alone! Mind you, if I'd been caused to believe I was mental and had to have my brain zapped I'd be after his blood too <_<

Jerusalem Countdown - C-

Me too, she just won't leave shit alone! Mind you, if I'd been caused to believe I was mental and had to have my brain zapped I'd be after his blood too <_<

Jerusalem Countdown - C-

my emotions have gone up and down all over Brody, after last night's episode I felt bad for wanting to see him get beat up....keep watching

The Sessions 3Stars-5.png3Stars-5.png3Stars-5.png3Stars-5.png3Stars-5.png

Amazing performances. One of my faves this year.

hmmmmmm :shifty: I am in love with Michael Fassbender, so I intend to watch "Hunger" next, he has done 3 movies with Steve McQueen the 3rd film is in post production where Michael plays an 1800's slave owner. I'm not so sure how I feel about my new crush owning slaves :umm:

Paranormal Activity 4

Hated it!

2r47og7.jpg

They really should have stopped at 3. :umm:

The Hunger Gaymes

I don't get it... what happens in the other books/movies if the hunger games ended in that one movie :umm:

DON'T SPOIL IT FUCK YOU :angry:

I haven't read the books yet (was gonna buy them soon), but they're doing more. It's like the Harry Potter series.