The last movie you saw at home/cinema - MOST POPULAR THREAD 2013/14

Selz

Temptation: The Marriage Counsellor - hmmmmm. I mean tbh I was kinda bored throughout but that twist towards the end. Lord. I can't applaud Kim K's acting because she was practically playing herself. Brandy was ok - her role was kinda minimal though. I'd have loved a scene where she goes off. Overall it's worth the watch on a rainy day I guess.

Jason's Lyric-A, I LOVE that movie, the actors did a GREAT job, and I LOVE Jada's character, and 1 I forgot completely was Jada's best friend/brothers girlfriend, that character I REALLY like. And them damn love scenes...WOOOF, thats what made me forget about the movie lol. I loved both of them, in the field & in the store, but the store 1 was my favorite cause Jada got WORKED on that 1, even put her on the register and just pundin...woo lawd Jada & Allen payne made a good looking couple....with very good looking bodies.

I kinda wish....THAT was Poetic Justice lol. Yall know I love PJ, but I do think this is better, and I would've loved to see Janet play it, but with the heavy love scenes with nudity, don't know if she would've done it I woulda loved to see it, but meh it is what it is, Jada did great in it

Jasons Lyric! (and don't watch the youtube version they edit out all of the nudity in those steamy sex scenes.......oooh let me watch that right now...)

Nevermind someone uploaded a version with them unedited and all, I'll be watching too...havent seen it in years

I haven't seen this movie in a minute - I have it on region 1 DVD but my blu-ray doesn't play them and I can't hack into it :( So thanks for sharing this :D

TEHEHEHEHE, don't it tho, I can't wait for yet I'm kinda nervous about the 3rd 1 lol

I only realised yesterday they are making a third. Im nervous for it too :unsure: yet we will still watch :shifty:.

If your on a disturbing film trip, watch the other film I saw last night too ^^.

Jason's Lyric-A, I LOVE that movie, the actors did a GREAT job, and I LOVE Jada's character, and 1 I forgot completely was Jada's best friend/brothers girlfriend, that character I REALLY like. And them damn love scenes...WOOOF, thats what made me forget about the movie lol. I loved both of them, in the field & in the store, but the store 1 was my favorite cause Jada got WORKED on that 1, even put her on the register and just pundin...woo lawd Jada & Allen payne made a good looking couple....with very good looking bodies.

I kinda wish....THAT was Poetic Justice lol. Yall know I love PJ, but I do think this is better, and I would've loved to see Janet play it, but with the heavy love scenes with nudity, don't know if she would've done it I woulda loved to see it, but meh it is what it is, Jada did great in it

Always been one of my favourite movies, we loved Jada back in the day. And Lisa Nicole Carson before she was on Ally McBeal :asham: I was never feelin Allan Payne's hairy chest though :& lol. I cry every time I watch this movie.

Strictly Business-D+, it was VERY badly written and pretty badly acted (Tommy Davidson was AWFUL in the dramatic scenes, glad he improved), Halle was just good on the acting front, but GREAT on the looks, But anyway the story was very predictable in every aspect, but I still found it enjoyable in a light way, but kind of bland and corny too at times.