The last movie you saw at home/cinema - MOST POPULAR THREAD 2013/14

Selz

It was showing in one cinema in Hastings when it came out and I went with my (then) best mate. It was amazing!

I hate how these movies never get a full release here :(. I bet they'd do somewhat good if they promoted it right.

I've adopted a new show! ...since the demise of "Breaking Bad" and "Dexter" I'm left with few options, BUT (Whitney voice) I have options, and I must say that I am quite pleased having taken to a new show !!!! Well for me that is, I can happily report that I am binge TV watching "Downton Abbey" and I'm in love, its like a soap opera and the shade they throw is lethal....I didn't give it a proper chance....and now ....I can't stop watching.....IT'S BRILLIANT!.............I know this is a movie thread however one mustin make such audacious exceptions to the likings one takes on.......fuck I'm even talking like them.....fetch me the paynis immediately :shifty:

• Upvote 1

Why, thank you. ^_^ Sorry, I'll get on that. -_-

yea *sucks teeth* I'm so sure you will :filenails: however when you do, be sure to come back and report how much you loved it, I must say I have never seen a movie in subtles because it was in another language, yet I love that film.....oh and it won best foreign film Oscar too :coffee: I only recommend to you because I gather your tastes are sufficient to appreciate such an endeavor. :whistle:

The Conjuring- B+ I loved it, got really good scares & jumps, but I just wanted more, it wasn't on Insidious's level but not by much, it just needed a bit more "umph", Insidious terrorized me with the jumping lol, it felt personal, this 1 reminded me of Amityville except MUCH better than all of those movies