The last movie you saw at home/cinema - MOST POPULAR THREAD 2013/14

Selz

Frozen WfPpWna.pngWfPpWna.pngWfPpWna.pngeGdSw9V.pngeGdSw9V.png

you betta know why bitch......anywho, I just cued up "Stranger by the Lake" ....because Matt said it was good...its in subtles, cause its French, but I carry so much respect for Matt and his opinion, I will watch this sexy movie of nude dudes, even though I have recommended, "The Lives of Others" German subtled film soooooo many times to him because he would LOVE it....

Aw, thank you. Now I'm making time for more things I enjoy I will endeavour to get around to The Lives Of Others. -_-

The Heat: (A-) hilarious film.. Had me LMAO start to finish. Well written.. Great acting by both actors... Worth watching twice.. 10x better than Bridemaids

8byKKQd.jpg

It was pretty average, but I agree they were great. There's something about Chloe I just love. The pig's blood scene was OTT though. We didn't need to see it three times. :sigh:

Haha they made it look like an Indian serial with that pigs blood scene :lol:. I hope Chloe is going to go on to some great things. She's gotten so good as of late.

Gravity - George Clooney bothers me... but Sandra Bullock is one of my favs.. which is why I wouldn't watch it again but it kept me interested... It reminded me of I AM LEGEND... how it's a a one person show... Minus creatures... so it is far from the fiction storyline of the Will Smith classic of course..

This movie def' could be non-fiction making it a lot more frightening.

The action is stop and go but this movie will keep you on the edge of your seat. B+

Spring Breakers :mellow:

I watched it high thank god

tumblr_msvt578Er71qcjedfo1_400_zps821bb566.gif

• Upvote 1

Gravity - George Clooney bothers me... but Sandra Bullock is one of my favs.. which is why I wouldn't watch it again but it kept me interested... It reminded me of I AM LEGEND... how it's a a one person show... Minus creatures... so it is far from the fiction storyline of the Will Smith classic of course..

This movie def' could be non-fiction making it a lot more frightening.

The action is stop and go but this movie will keep you on the edge of your seat. B+

tumblr_msvt578Er71qcjedfo1_400_zps821bb566.gif

gurl hush yo ass up, if it were non-fiction, as I have seen "Gravity" ....bitch woulda been dead like the rest of them muthafuckas... :sigh: chile you try it and it just makes me sick and tired :sigh: