The last movie you saw at home/cinema - MOST POPULAR THREAD 2013/14

Selz

Gravity - George Clooney bothers me... but Sandra Bullock is one of my favs.. which is why I wouldn't watch it again but it kept me interested... It reminded me of I AM LEGEND... how it's a a one person show... Minus creatures... so it is far from the fiction storyline of the Will Smith classic of course..

This movie def' could be non-fiction making it a lot more frightening.

The action is stop and go but this movie will keep you on the edge of your seat. B+

I really loved Sandra in this. I'm not a fan of George - Never was. I felt kinda "stressed" by the end of it on first watch :umm:. I watched it a second time and didn't enjoy it as much.

Carrie..... B for the most part I really enjoyed this, esp when she just fucked people up

THANKYOU, quite frankly I can understand people being underwhelmed (tho I'm glad it hasn't gotten ripped apart by the critics & audiences), but I really liked it, like about as much as the original personally, I found it a bit more entertaining with all the before Prom scenes.

The Butler: Beautiful movie... Strong and powerful. I'm highly upset that Mariah Carey was in it... and not Janet Jackson.. who should have been the Butler's mom or any black woman bc MC is a very light-skinned woman.. almost white.. Makes it hard to believe that she gave birth to such a dark-skinned child...

Anyways.. Powerful film... B+

• Upvote 2

I only just saw this so sorry for the late reply.

No I saw it on Apple TV (jail broken). It's not scary at all tbh.

ok i'll wait for it.

"47 Ronin". It was ok...hated the ending but if you go see it see it at matinee price. Gets a "C" from me. The action and fighting was good and the scenery

"Wolf of Wall Street" A......after 3 hours of actual film this movie was EPIC!!!! it takes you on a rollercoaster ride, it's everything "The Great Gatsby" should have been...screener leaked online and man did I enjoy it, I was going to the movies to see it because I heard it was sooooo good. This movie was just fucking amazing it pushed every decency boundary it could .

"Wolf of Wall Street" A......after 3 hours of actual film this movie was EPIC!!!! it takes you on a rollercoaster ride, it's everything "The Great Gatsby" should have been...screener leaked online and man did I enjoy it, I was going to the movies to see it because I heard it was sooooo good. This movie was just fucking amazing it pushed every decency boundary it could .

I can't wait to see this. It comes out on my birthday. :D

• Upvote 1