The last movie you saw at home/cinema - MOST POPULAR THREAD 2013/14

Selz

Mr Brooks - C

Johnie suggested a really long time ago that I watch it. It was good but I didn't like it, too violent, especially his dream at the end. :&

:mellow: well you get a plus one because at least you did better than Matt, I recommended the German film "The Lives of Others" like a billion times, it won best Oscar for foreign film and it was sooooo good....he hasn't watched it yet...... :filenails:

Delivery Man- C, alright movie, but damnit Vince Vaughn plays the same damn character every single each & every time ever since either Old School or Wedding Crashers and it's so old and annoying because his signature character isn't THAT funny. With a better actor/character I think I would've liked it alot more but all of Vince Vaughns parts fell flat.

:mellow: well you get a plus one because at least you did better than Matt, I recommended the German film "The Lives of Others" like a billion times, it won best Oscar for foreign film and it was sooooo good....he hasn't watched it yet...... :filenails:

:lol:

I did put it on my list right when you mentioned it but Lovefilm take their damn time in sending titles (plus I didn't put it as high priority :ph34r:)

That would be a travesty. Tilda slayed in We Need To Talk About Kevin and so much more and was paid dust in all of them.

I love that film. She has a new one out with Tom Hiddleston. The Academy can be a joke tbh. They get it right most of the time but they also get it very very wrong.

LOFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS TRUE...BUT...it was a rare case where I was so wrapped up in the characters I didn't care too much lol

It was a great film but it was like, really? Three quarters of the way through the movie and THAT was the reason the movie had that title?? :lol: