The last movie you saw at home/cinema - MOST POPULAR THREAD 2013/14

Selz

Machete Kills C <-- liked the first movie better

Amen to that

Frozen-A-, I was expecting better, but it's great for what it is, VERY well written but....I was just expecting ALOT more compared to ho much praise it got. Like I don't think it touches my top 3 Disney movies but def top 10 worthy

Hunger Games: Catching Fire - C

It was ok but kinda boring. Nothing on the first one. The book was MUCH better.

Lord of the Flies - B

I'm being kind because it's old as hell. By today's standards it would crash and burn but in the 60's it was probably a pretty good film. :lol:

The Butler - watching it a 3rd time I can see why it was overlooked by all the major awards tbh. Still a great film though.

I did the same, I still don't get it, did it need to sweep? NO, but it deserved noms, the acting & the writing, it all worked SO well...I don't understand.

CrazySexyCool: The TLC Story jtqfAC0.pngjtqfAC0.pngjtqfAC0.pngf6bd0S5.pngf6bd0S5.png

Finally got myself a copy of this! I thought all three leads did a fantastic job, their portrayals were the best thing about the movie. Overall it felt a bit too cheesy for me, but I really enjoyed it.

The Lion King :wub:

Comfort 'food' since I was feeling sorry for myself after falling over last night and bashing my face up :(

Oh no! Hope you're feeling better.