• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The very best thing about Bird Box? Trevante Rhodes 🤤

Bad Neighbors Pretty hilarious. Dave Franco is finnneeee

XMen Days of Future Past on the telly    It was gewd  

Bad Neighbour. Absolutely hilarious! I was laughing all the way through.

I might take myself off to see that over the weekend.

-------------------------------------------

Battle of the Year - C

GREAT dance moves but I'm not sure why Chris Brown was basically playing himself. Again.

The Normal Heart

Wow. Incredible performances. Devastating. A perspective into our gay history I haven't seen told in this way. Extremely powerful, and a call to arms to stand up and fight for what matters. I'm so happy I happened to flip through and catch it on tv.

X-Men DOFP : A-

Awesome movie ~ kept me at the edge of my seat

Quicksilver's scene in the kitchen was hilarious!

:lol:

one of the best scenes in the whole movie. I loved when Magneto and Storm combined their powers

A Star Is Born (1954-Judy Garland) A, WOW.........FUCKIN JUDY JUST WOW, she owned the screen, every shot every song, every moment, she was INCREDIBLE, in the scenes without her, I think she was ROBBED of that Oscar like she put her everything in that. And what the fuck was Clint smoking to think Bey would be perfect for this role. This role MUST go to a top notch actress and a top notch vocalist, not just a good/great vocalist, someone who's vocals are paralyzingly good & powerful like Judy's were. I don't know if we have that actress/singer/performer who has BOTH and has both very strong. Comes expected from me but I'd love it if Christina put in work to being a great actress to get this role because I can very much say vocally she's the closest thing we have to a Judy Garland where theres just SO much raw power and emotion, but this role has to go to the perfect person, GOD I hope they remake it right.

Last Passenger. Pretty good movie. Admittedly when I found out the route I immediately thought of Selz :lol:.

*edit*

Never mind, I looked it up and added it to my Lovefilm list :lol:

We're The Millers - brilliant movie! I thought it was absolutely hilarious. Loved every character. The Waterfalls moment was awesome.

Date & Switch - I think this would be great if the two male leads were two of Seth Rogen/James Franco/Jonah Hill and that crew...it seems like their type of movie.

• Upvote 1

Amazing Spiderrman 2- A, best Spiderman movie by farrr to me, and frankly I like them all, but this 1 just had it all and worked it all so perfectly.

After seeing the 1st Amazing Spiderman I developed a little crush on Andrew Garfield -_-

Amazing Spiderrman 2- A, best Spiderman movie by farrr to me, and frankly I like them all, but this 1 just had it all and worked it all so perfectly.

Isn't it?? I absolutely love it! And the Alicia song sounds better in the movie too imo. The lil twist towards the end that tbh Spiderman fans would have known anyway :(

After seeing the 1st Amazing Spiderman I developed a little crush on Andrew Garfield -_-

He really grew on me too.