The last movie you saw at home/cinema - MOST POPULAR THREAD 2013/14

Selz

After seeing the 1st Amazing Spiderman I developed a little crush on Andrew Garfield -_-

Isn't it?? I absolutely love it! And the Alicia song sounds better in the movie too imo. The lil twist towards the end that tbh Spiderman fans would have known anyway :(

He really grew on me too.

RIGHT!?!?! I had my cousin purposely spoil that for me because he presented it in the way of "If you knew the backstory like most comic book fans it's not spoiling, Do you want to know what it is", so I went in watching knowing it would happen but not HOW, and it still was sad for me.

And YES to the both of you, Mr. Garfield is very easy on the eyes.....and he wears that costume so damn well.

Her - A -   guy who falls in love with his operating system. Enjoyed this, very engaging film and eerily realistic.

The Counselor - D - brilliant cast but the film is a mess. It doesn't seem to go anywhere. Performances good though especially Brad, Cameron Diaz and Javier Bardem.

Bad Neighbors - A

A Million Ways To Die In The West - B-, A bit disappointed, I liked it, Seth did a really great job, and I love the actors and the dialog, but it seemed to drag on ALOT,a nd have really dull parts, but then it'd pick back up

Fargo - A+, watched this movie when I was WAY too young, I didn't have a clue what it was about but I just had the visual of the guy going through the wood chipper, anyway this movie was really good, deserved all the praise it gets. WILLIAM H. FUCKING MACY!!!

Blended - D-, OH DEAR GOD! I had such hope for this because Sandler & Barrymore ususally make good movies together. But this was SHIT, GOD DAMNIT this was bad. What the hell happened to this man? Did having kids just ruin his sense of humor completely? & Drew..YOU'RE TOO GOOD FOR THIS TYPE OF SHIT WOMEN

Blended - D-, OH DEAR GOD! I had such hope for this because Sandler & Barrymore ususally make good movies together. But this was SHIT, GOD DAMNIT this was bad. What the hell happened to this man? Did having kids just ruin his sense of humor completely? & Drew..YOU'RE TOO GOOD FOR THIS TYPE OF SHIT WOMEN

He was never funny. I've watched some of his old movies I loved and I realise...he really is pretty lame.

Bad Neighbours was everything :lmao:

He was never funny. I've watched some of his old movies I loved and I realise...he really is pretty lame.

Bad Neighbours was everything :lmao:

Yea he's basically the same joke over & over. Like even the movies of his I love,I think I love because of the characters that arent him. But yea there was a time when I was 14 and I thought he was the funniest man alive............................ugh. Anyway I do still love Billy Madison, Happy Gilmore, The Waterboy, Big Daddy, Wedding Singer, Click, & 51st Dates. I didn't dislike Grownups part 1, 2 was all kinds of absolutely terrible in every way.

YESSSSSSSSSS I forgot to write my review but dear GOD that was good. Ugh Dave Franco.....I loved that nude scene. I KNEW he'd be worth it. I hope he blows up, he seems really genuinely funny.

Yea he's basically the same joke over & over. Like even the movies of his I love,I think I love because of the characters that arent him. But yea there was a time when I was 14 and I thought he was the funniest man alive............................ugh. Anyway I do still love Billy Madison, Happy Gilmore, The Waterboy, Big Daddy, Wedding Singer, Click, & 51st Dates. I didn't dislike Grownups part 1, 2 was all kinds of absolutely terrible in every way.

YESSSSSSSSSS I forgot to write my review but dear GOD that was good. Ugh Dave Franco.....I loved that nude scene. I KNEW he'd be worth it. I hope he blows up, he seems really genuinely funny.

I swear Dave just came in and swooped James' thunder :lol:. James like a big 'wtf' right now and Dave is winning people over. I think he's fantastic.

hmmm I guess It's a movie weekend then :coffee:

I think you'll love it. Can't go wrong with a Seth Rogen movie imo

I swear Dave just came in and swooped James' thunder :lol:. James like a big 'wtf' right now and Dave is winning people over. I think he's fantastic.

LOL I think James & Dave could be the MJ & JJ of the acting world lol. I LOVED him in 21 Jump Street too, I need to see that sequel.

Oh I left out of my list of Sandler movies I still like, I actually do really like "That's My Boy", HORRIBLY corny at times and Sandlers character was shit (in that if it were another actor I'd probably like that character more) but every actor in that movie ESPECIALLLLLLLY VANILLA ICE had me dying, Im convinced if Vanilla Ice wanted a comedic acting career he'd SLAY.

Her - A -   guy who falls in love with his operating system. Enjoyed this, very engaging film and eerily realistic.

The Counselor - D - brilliant cast but the film is a mess. It doesn't seem to go anywhere. Performances good though especially Brad, Cameron Diaz and Javier Bardem.

I loved "Her"  

Bad Neighbors - A

A Million Ways To Die In The West - B-, A bit disappointed, I liked it, Seth did a really great job, and I love the actors and the dialog, but it seemed to drag on ALOT,a nd have really dull parts, but then it'd pick back up

Fargo - A+, watched this movie when I was WAY too young, I didn't have a clue what it was about but I just had the visual of the guy going through the wood chipper, anyway this movie was really good, deserved all the praise it gets. WILLIAM H. FUCKING MACY!!!

I want to see "Tammy" and "Bad Neighbors"

"Neighbors"  B+  funny most of the time, some scenes were hilarious, I only found the cast to be lacking, it's like Seth Rogen carried the whole movie, and the cast had the one chick from "Brides Maid" but she's not that funny alone, they needed a larger cast, but that would have meant more expensive movie, that movie wasn't this huge comedy like "Ted" it was low budget, I mean how much does Zac Effron demand for a movie role? A hot meal? :umm: