Tyson Gay's ghetto booty

Kaleidoscope Eyes

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyson is handsome. Y'all just have super high standards like most punks. Smh

I think he's handsome as well. The beauty standard that we hold most celebs to is crazy high. At the end of the day, most PEOPLE in general are average. But the expectation for celebrities is for them to be above average.

I think he's handsome as well. The beauty standard that we hold most celebs to is crazy high. At the end of the day, most PEOPLE in general are average. But the expectation for celebrities is for them to be above average.

all I know is ya'll give that thing called Usher too much...ya'll know good and well he aint nobodies fine. If he was a regular person on the street he would not make you do a double take. Lets be real ppl.

Usher has never done it for me either. That nose, flat ass, and arrogance. I don't see it :whistle:

But others see it because he's FAMOUS!

Thats the thing..an unnattractive to reg looking guy can get the SEXY and FINE title just because their public figures.

Its bullshit to me. I judge them the SAME way I would judge a dude on the street.

all I know is ya'll give that thing called Usher too much...ya'll know good and well he aint nobodies fine. If he was a regular person on the street he would not make you do a double take. Lets be real ppl.

I've never thought usher was fine. But he iswas charming and talented. That can carry you far. The same could be said for JT. But having a gorgeous face doesn't make you FINE. Its makes you pretty or Beautiful. Fine implies sex appeal. Micheal Jordan in the 90s was FINE.

I've never thought usher was fine. But he iswas charming and talented. That can carry you far. The same could be said for JT. But having a gorgeous face doesn't make you FINE. Its makes you pretty or Beautiful. Fine implies sex appeal. Micheal Jordan in the 90s was FINE.

I love Michael Jordan as an athlete ..trust me I do! ..but seriously? :umm:

He had more sex appeal because of the whole "imma teen that wanna do some grown thangs to you" thing goin on but he still was no ones beauty queen king

Well no. It was more his body than anything. I've never been attracted to young dudes anyway though - even when I was younger.

Girl go to sleep. :mellow: