Tyson Gay's ghetto booty

Kaleidoscope Eyes

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They'll punch your little ass out the game. Don't EVEN try it. :rolleyes:

Please...

I dare them to stand in between me and what's mine. :coffee:

Look at you, Austineisha. Having me hurt hundreds of innocent people just because you are so resistant to me. Just give in and give up the bussy. :blush:

Please...

I dare them to stand in between me and what's mine. :coffee:

Look at you, Austineisha. Having me hurt hundreds of innocent people just because you are so resistant to me. Just give in and give up the bussy. :blush:

There's too many of them. You don't stand, another chance. :thumbup:

2hwh3rn.jpg

Look at that. :tear:

I'd bury my face in that. :tear:

I'm sure there's enough space for me to get all the way in there. :blush:

emma-sleeping-bag.jpg

Don't try to change the topic...

THAT BOOTY!!! :excited::excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

Like I said, don't try to change the topic. :rolleyes:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That booty is phat and unlike the rest of you, I think he's attractive so it's definitely a win-win situation! :thumbup:

Don't try to change the topic...

THAT BOOTY!!! :excited::excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

Like I said, don't try to change the topic. :rolleyes:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That booty is phat and unlike the rest of you, I think he's attractive so it's definitely a win-win situation! :thumbup:

He's definitely not ugly, and I'd even keep the lights on during. :blush: Plus, those just might be bad shots. He might look very nice in a suit. :wub:

He's definitely not ugly, and I'd even keep the lights on during. :blush: Plus, those just might be bad shots. He might look very nice in a suit. :wub:

If this pics works:

tyson-gay-2008-track-adidas-track-classic-may-18-2008-press-conference-0MXw6t.jpg

Not pretty boy cute, but I've never been a fan of pretty boys. I like more rugged guys :yep:

...and he has a phatty on top it! :yahoo:

If this pics works:

tyson-gay-2008-track-adidas-track-classic-may-18-2008-press-conference-0MXw6t.jpg

Not pretty boy cute, but I've never been a fan of pretty boys. I like more rugged guys :yep:

...and he has a phatty on top it! :yahoo:

!!!!!

I'm not a fan of those picturesque boys you see in those "Cute Black Boys" Tumblrs and Blogspots. I need someone that's not afraid to throw me up against a wall, or fight with me and not be scared to break a nail. :rolleyes:

And that is a nice pic of Tyson. I'd definitely put something on them sideburns. :shifty:

!!!!!

I'm not a fan of those picturesque boys you see in those "Cute Black Boys" Tumblrs and Blogspots. I need someone that's not afraid to throw me up against a wall, or fight with me and not be scared to break a nail. :rolleyes:

And that is a nice pic of Tyson. I'd definitely put something on them sideburns. :shifty:

Throw me up against whatever's close and get to bossin me around... :shifty:

Don't make me pull out the bat again. :sigh::umm:

On a semi unrelated note: Gay men can be EXTREMELY picky when it comes to aesthetics....I've never understood why.

Archived