Help me hoes! Which one should I get. Nook or Kindle?

Jodienda76

I would go with a Kindle, because Barnes & Noble is actually in danger of going out of business. The Nook hasn't fared well in the digital reading category in comparison to the Kindle and the sony reader, and Amazon has a very extensive catelog of books, so I'm sure that won't be a problem...

..however...

If you wanna get real ill with it, you should just get an iPad, they are really taking the readers to the woodshed at the moment, due to the fact that they can do almost anything.

I agree, I saw a piece on the iPad the other night and it focused a lot on how beneficial it is for readers. Plus, it's a bonus given all the other stuff they can do.

Fo sho. I work in the electronics department of the BX on an Air Force base, and I'm constantly having to explain the +'s and -'s of each of the readers, and I usually just wind up pointing them in the direction of the iPad. Apple should hire me to speak for their products, I make them a ton of sales :lol:

Oh Damn...I didn't know Barnes & Noble was going out of business!! :unsure: FUCK!!! Now I'm torn...I really wanted one too...Oh well...I'm gonna wait it out some more then...Thanks Babe.

They're not there yet...they're still fighting the good fight, but they've had to close a lot of stores in the past few years, same thing with Borders.

Yeah, I like the look of the Nook, and I like how they've been trying to revamp and improve...but truth is, it's not really performing so well.

No problem Jodi, you know you my girl :blush: