Does Chris Brown Have a Male Homey-Lover-Friend?

SonofBaldwin

In the latest episode of "I'm not gay, I just have sex with men" comes this rather...interesting character named "Jordan."

Jordan claims that, from time to time, he and Chris Brown (yes, that Chris Brown) get it in, but neither of them are gay. He says:

"I’m not gay. Chris isn’t gay. I mean, if your definition of somebody being gay is somebody fuckin’ around occasionally then whatever, but you know, I ain’t gay. Whatever went on between me and Chris is really our business. I don’t really have to go into detail about what’s going on, but if that’s why you came to this video then you’re going to be disappointed. Whatever occurred between us is our business."

It's your business, but you put it on YouTube? Right. Sounds like shenanigans to me.

Personally, I think Jordan's story is a bunch of nonsense. But if you'd like to see this father of two talk about his (non)relationship with Chris Brown, watch the video: http://sonofbaldwin.blogspot.com/2010/11/valley-of-muted-rainbow.html

Enough drama for your :coffee: