Forum Reunion City: Final Vote

Angela

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which city would you be willing to spend money to go to for the 1st reunion?

• Chicago
    • Miami
    • New York City

This is only for the members that are SERIOUS about going.

If you'd like you may explain why you picked the city you did and I will update the first post with the pros and cons of each city.

Miami

Pros

• Cheap (per shawn)
  • Don't need a car
  • Gorgeous people
  • Tracky will be there

Cons
    • It's expensive

New York

Pros

Cons

• rats

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just listing what people are saying :lol:

Gerl, don't believe these girls and their lies. Miami is far from cheap. I was down there some years ago about to go on a cruise and thank GAWD my mom and dad paid for everything. Hotel was like $100 a night. Gas was high. The stores were high. It was a fool.

Gerl, don't believe these girls and their lies. Miami is far from cheap. I was down there some years ago about to go on a cruise and thank GAWD my mom and dad paid for everything. Hotel was like $100 a night. Gas was high. The stores were high. It was a fool.

I guess it's all relative.

For me, $100 a night is a great deal, and a couple months ago, I was paying around $4.80 a gallon on gas :lol: But then again I'm in LA. But if you're a student, $100 a night is going to hurt your wallet.

I guess it's all relative.

For me, $100 a night is a great deal, and a couple months ago, I was paying around $4.80 a gallon on gas :lol: But then again I'm in LA. But if you're a student, $100 a night is going to hurt your wallet.

It ain't relative. It's just high as hell. :rolleyes:

$100 a night is good, but it depends on where you stay. When I was there we stayed at the Hilton (their full breakfast was on point!), and gas wasn't that high. :flipoff: @ gas being that high. It's like 3.65 here, and my car sits right in the driveway. :coffee:

It ain't relative. It's just high as hell. :rolleyes:

$100 a night is good, but it depends on where you stay. When I was there we stayed at the Hilton (their full breakfast was on point!), and gas wasn't that high. :flipoff: @ gas being that high. It's like 3.65 here, and my car sits right in the driveway. :coffee:

:lmao: @ the car being at the damn driveway. You are a mess :lol:

I feel like out of the three of them Chicago would be cheapest. :lol:

Miami would be cheaper for me though, but that's irrelevant. No need to be selfish and whatnot. :rolleyes:

And you can add dead bodies to the list of cons in NY. :umm:

I was saying Maimi was cheap because you don't need to rent a car.

The food could be cheap if you know where to eat.

I don't drink so I con't care about that part. :filenails:

The clubs are pretty cheap.

100.00 a night hotel split in two for 3 nights. (cheap)

I was saying Maimi was cheap because you don't need to rent a car.

The food could be cheap if you know where to eat.

I don't drink so I con't care about that part. :filenails:

The clubs are pretty cheap.

100.00 a night hotel split in two for 3 nights. (cheap)

okay I get that but who rooms with whom? Everybody don't like one another so of those that actually go who decides who rooms with who?

okay I get that but who rooms with whom? Everybody don't like one another so of those that actually go who decides who rooms with who?

That's between yall.. No one is forcing anyone to get a roommate.

I would get a room by myself.. :filenails:

OK THESE ARE MY BF 2 HOTELS HERE IN MIAMI...YOU'RE GONNA WANNA STAY AT THE SURFCOMBER BECAUSE ITS RIGHT ON SOUTH BEACH...HE IS THE DIRECTOR OF RENUE (MEANING HE SETS THE PRICES) SO OF COURSE HE'LL GIVE US A DEAL...THEY JUST TOOK OVER THIS HOTEL AND ARE GETTING EADY FOR RENOVATIONS SO IT'LL BE FRESH AND CLEAN BY THE TIME YOU GUYS GET HERE NEXT YEAR

THE OTHER HOTEL IS EPIC HOTEL DOWNTOWN BUT IM SURE YOU GUYS DONT WANNA STAY THERE...

SN: IF WE HAVE A 2 BEDROOM BY THEN 2 OF YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO STAY IF YOU DONT MIND BUNKING WITH EACH OTHER

http://www.surfcomber.com/

http://www.epichotel.com/

CHECK THEM OUT AND GIVE ME YOUR THOUGHTS

OK THESE ARE MY BF 2 HOTELS HERE IN MIAMI...YOU'RE GONNA WANNA STAY AT THE SURFCOMBER BECAUSE ITS RIGHT ON SOUTH BEACH...HE IS THE DIRECTOR OF RENUE (MEANING HE SETS THE PRICES) SO OF COURSE HE'LL GIVE US A DEAL...THEY JUST TOOK OVER THIS HOTEL AND ARE GETTING EADY FOR RENOVATIONS SO IT'LL BE FRESH AND CLEAN BY THE TIME YOU GUYS GET HERE NEXT YEAR

THE OTHER HOTEL IS EPIC HOTEL DOWNTOWN BUT IM SURE YOU GUYS DONT WANNA STAY THERE...

SN: IF WE HAVE A 2 BEDROOM BY THEN 2 OF YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO STAY IF YOU DONT MIND BUNKING WITH EACH OTHER

http://www.surfcomber.com/

http://www.epichotel.com/

CHECK THEM OUT AND GIVE ME YOUR THOUGHTS

It's Miami so im good :excited: who Im bunking wit :shifty:

Archived