Forum Reunion City: Final Vote

Angela

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which city would you be willing to spend money to go to for the 1st reunion?

• Chicago
    • Miami
    • New York City

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so miami it is then! Do we have an agenda or are we just gonna run around and act like tourist? :unsure:

and i need a roomie :ph34r:

aww...are you really gonna come lexi?...i would love if you did!...im gonna get with my other miami folks and come up with an itenarary then present it to you guys to see if you like it

aww...are you really gonna come lexi?...i would love if you did!...im gonna get with my other miami folks and come up with an itenarary then present it to you guys to see if you like it

sure yes! I plan too. My hubby may have a fit cuss he wants to go to miami but he will be ok :filenails:

I can't picture Miami being so called "cheap" :lol:

WELL AS MUCH AS I DIDNT WANT IT HERE MYSELF...GETTING DISCOUNTS ON THE HOTEL ROOMS DOES MAKE IT CHEAPER...AND AS FAR AS COMMUTE AROUND THE CITY...2 OF US HAVE CARS THATS WILLING TO TRANSPORT ALTHOUGH ALL THE ACTIVITY IS RIGHT WHERE YOU GUYS WILL BE STAYING

WELL AS MUCH AS I DIDNT WANT IT HERE MYSELF...GETTING DISCOUNTS ON THE HOTEL ROOMS DOES MAKE IT CHEAPER...AND AS FAR AS COMMUTE AROUND THE CITY...2 OF US HAVE CARS THATS WILLING TO TRANSPORT ALTHOUGH ALL THE ACTIVITY IS RIGHT WHERE YOU GUYS WILL BE STAYING

Well yeah..I guess it would be cheap due to conveniency but ppl are making it sound like Miami is cheap,period....which automatically sounds FALSE to any humans ears. :lol: but hey..Im down

Not to mention Im not one so enthused with beaches like everybody. So I'll probably be the Toni Braxton of the group..while ya'll out on the beach..Im up in my room, in a robe in my comfy bed.. sleep. :lol:

LOL DONT BE A FUDDY DUDDY...THERES MORE THAN JUST THE BEACH HERE YOU KNOW

ch.. i appreciate it but dont think hubby would go with that >_<:lol: :lol: plus u know pappa smurf name is on that room door :cry::lol:

PAPA SMURF HASNT MENTIONED ANYTHING...I THINK HE WOULD PROBABLY WANNA GET A HOTEL ROOM IN CASE HE GETS LUCKY...LOL BUT UP TO HIM

Archived