The Nicki Minaj scandal continues

DJ Y2K Malone™

Nicki Minaj’s recent Hot 97 interview hit many a headline, after the Young Money Mrs finally addressed the her feud with Lil’ Kim.

In yet another twist to the tale, though , Kim’s long-time nemesis Foxy Brown has added her two cents to the drama. With Minaj citing Brown as the individual who informed her of Kim’s supposed “transgressions”, Writing today on Twitter, Brown said:

foxy-brown-nicki1.jpg

That said, credible or not, Minaj still has the upper-hand. For, while she continues releasing material, Brown is nowhere to be found and Kim’s delusions of grandeur have her of the opinion that her old material will “erase” Minaj’s social security number. The punchlines write themselves.

On this Kim/Minaj drama: Seriously, we’re in an era where -for better or for worse- you’re only as hot as your last hit. Hence, despite having a wealth of respect for Kim’s contributions to Hip-Hop, she needs to be relying on her new material to stake her current ‘worth’. Without this, she just comes across bitter. This coming from a long-time Kim supporter.

Foxy hasn't come for Nicki :mellow: She even gave Nicki props when she did that jail bird video and was asked about her. She just simply said that she and Nicki never had that conversation about Kim not liking her.

i thought it was her and remy who had that convo

and kiii @ that mite b the fake foxy brown twitter account :excited:

Really? Oh nevermind :whistle: It's female rappers and mindless counterfeit beef :coffee: Let me know when their beef hits Trina vs. Khia hatred :excited:

ohh yes khia won... but trina read her for filth. till this very day khia cant get over trina saying her tiddays look like they sleep

AND!!! she brought up Janet cutting her out the video :excited::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Who is the dude she's talking about?

That was the quickest I've downloaded and deleted an album -_-

gillie tha kid (he used to ghost write for wayne) but i think he got made when wayne stopped giving up the dick and turned on all of em

and trinas talking about the my neck my back video in the uk they took khia out of it and out some other girls in it :lmao: