SOOOOOO I LOST MY JOB TODAY

SloLove

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry to hear that, man. Hope you land a new/better job. But I'm sure ur pothead bf will take good care of you :D LOL J/K

are you going to file for unemployment?

HA HA...BUT YEAH HE SAID WE'LL BE ALRIGHT...IM NOT GONNA FILE JUST YET...IMMA MAKE A FEW PHONE CALLS FIRST AND IF I DONT HEAR ANYTHING BY THE END OF NEXT WEEK THEN YES...I'VE NEVER NOT WORKED SINCE I STARTED AT 16

HA HA...BUT YEAH HE SAID WE'LL BE ALRIGHT...IM NOT GONNA FILE JUST YET...IMMA MAKE A FEW PHONE CALLS FIRST AND IF I DONT HEAR ANYTHING BY THE END OF NEXT WEEK THEN YES...I'VE NEVER NOT WORKED SINCE I STARTED AT 16

Shit, 16?! Yo mama wasn't playin', huh? :lol:

Shit, 16?! Yo mama wasn't playin', huh? :lol:

LOL...NOPE...I WAS A DADDY'S BOY...HE WILL WILLING AND READY TO GIVE ME ANY AND EVERYTHING...BUT MAMA SAID A MAN SHOULD WORK...AND SO THATS WHAT I DID

How long is police training? My aunt is on the force here in chicago & said its like 6 to 8 months. I hope that one works out for you.

YUP ITS 22 WEEKS...THANKS...IM CONFIDENT ONE OF THEM IF NOT ALL WILL COME THROUGH FOR ME SOON...I'VE HAD 2 INTERVIEWS ALREADY WITH A THRID ON THE WAY JULY 20TH....

YUP ITS 22 WEEKS...THANKS...IM CONFIDENT ONE OF THEM IF NOT ALL WILL COME THROUGH FOR ME SOON...I'VE HAD 2 INTERVIEWS ALREADY WITH A THRID ON THE WAY JULY 20TH....

Good luck with the 3rd one. Is the 3rd the last one?

Archived