SOOOOOO I LOST MY JOB TODAY

SloLove

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I Cant wait to see you in your cop uniform. :shifty:

I want pics of your uniform with your handcuffs on the side and your big black hard, smooth and shiny stick showing.

I GOT ONE OF THOSE PICS IN MY MILITARY UNIFORM ALREADY

Sorry to hear that slo ... :(

Bailey, how much exactly can you recieve in unemployment in the states ? Does it depend on your income ?

It depends on the state and your income but generally speaking it is less than what you would make working, just depends for me like working for Chrysler I would get full unemployment on a layoff but then they gave sub pay too, as part of my union contract so it all added up to be about 95% or a normal fulltime work week so it was too comfy for me to be laid off because it was like well I get a full check but I don't have to work, being laid off was too good.

LOL CAUSE NOBODY ELSE IS

i'm always on there and sometimes I see you online but if I message you you don't answer lol. Most of the time I just sign on and some of my friends from Romania hit me up more than my damn American friends :rolleyes: but I hardly pay attention to it. If i'm not on facebook or the forum i'll usually stay logged in while i'm watching tv, playin' my video games, or out of the house. :rolleyes: I don't get on Twitter much either unless i'm snatching Austin, ThatOtherFan, or Duboi's wigs :coffee:

i'm always on there and sometimes I see you online but if I message you you don't answer lol. Most of the time I just sign on and some of my friends from Romania hit me up more than my damn American friends :rolleyes: but I hardly pay attention to it. If i'm not on facebook or the forum i'll usually stay logged in while i'm watching tv, playin' my video games, or out of the house. :rolleyes: I don't get on Twitter much either unless i'm snatching Austin, ThatOtherFan, or Duboi's wigs :coffee:

yeah i'll go check it but there'd be no messages...and are you talking bout chris your romania friend?

Archived