THE GREAT ESCAPE FROM 90s FATE...Which artist were able to escape the 90s...Which weren't?

King Baby

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

That's how we do it, bro. You don't come for Mike unless you have been sent for. :yep:

YES! :clapping: :clapping: :cheers:

Ya'll girls is not nothing to be discussed. In fact as stans ya'll come off as rookies. Tell you what. next time Mr Dayz and henry come for P!nk...Sit back and observe and I will show you how real stans do. :filenails:

I usually charge for this type of shit, so consider yourselves lucky this time. :rolleyes:

Ya'll girls is not nothing to be discussed. In fact as stans ya'll come off as rookies. Tell you what. next time Mr Dayz and henry come for P!nk...Sit back and observe and I will show you how real stans do. :filenails:

I usually charge for this type of shit, so consider yourselves lucky this time. :rolleyes:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Excuse me? Boo, #sitdown. Please. I don't need your advice on a damn thing. The ones we stan for have records that outshine any bitch they're put against. We're the enforcers. :coffee:

Lucky? Doll..

return_to_sender_label.gif

'Cause we don't want that shit :filenails:

:lol::asham: I like having a big brother :blush:

Especially one who's a stan like me :cheers:

The family who stan together stays together!!! :excited:

lol

Well ...of course,I do :yep:

I'm the most beloved member...and you will DEAL! <_<

We punched you out the game Nuk. :rolleyes:

Just admit it. We got you together and then completely dismantled you...starting with your tattered wig. :excited: :excited:

I thought this was hilarious :lmao: :lmao:

mjwillliveonforever-albums-michael-jackson-macros-picture8762-lol.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

*screams*

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I cant!!!!

+1

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It wasn't that damn funny. <_<

Did ya'll take out the bitches teeth too? ..it looks that way >_<

Yep... first we took turns snatching out his teeth, then we moved on to that tattered wig. :excited:

Sorry buttercup, but I already did. :filenails:

We already snatched your wig, don't make us scalp you too. :coffee: