Kanye West Slams Taylor Swift - Again

TwistedElegance™

I love him so much... I'm glad he snatched that away from her beyonce deserved it over that flat bland bitch anyway... I love the way kanye just speaks his mind and got yall all upset LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO my hero :)

Taylor did use this victim role to boost her career more anyway sure she was successful but it brought more attention to her... She got alot of free press over that situation. She sucks as an artist and as a singer... What kanye did wasn't that bad anyway... when she won I was like who is this bitch really anyway... tired of seeing random bland bitches win shit anyway.

I gave my ICONIC opinion anyway... :coffee:

Why are the girls always coming for me? :sigh:

What have I done to deserve this? :cry:

I can't see the pic/gif... :fail:

Honey, let's not. The only thing iconic about you, is you using the word iconic in your posts :coffee: It took me a couple of years to even remember your name :coffee::P

Honey, let's not. The only thing iconic about you, is you using the word iconic in your posts :coffee: It took me a couple of years to even remember your name :coffee::P

:rolleyes:

Why are you coming for my wig Angie? <_< Don't Henrietta, Boi, and Austineisha tug on it enough? :umm:

This is all so unfair... :cry:

Last time I share my ICONIC and LEGENDARY opinion about the joys of being vegan :hmph:

estherswig.gif

:o

wigsnatched2124.gif

My wig is still intact, not even Angie could snatch it...

2lv1qvb.jpg

:coffee:

:rolleyes:

Why are you coming for my wig Angie? <_< Don't Henrietta, Boi, and Austineisha tug on it enough? :umm:

This is all so unfair... :cry:

Last time I share my ICONIC and LEGENDARY opinion about the joys of being vegan :hmph:

My wig is still intact, not even Angie could snatch it...

2lv1qvb.jpg

:coffee:

Honey please. I've been snatching wigs LONG before it was a common art :coffee:

I hope it's the last time you share your opinion on anything I'm associated with :coffee: Your opinion is about as iconic and legendary as Pink Friday :coffee:

Honey please. I've been snatching wigs LONG before it was a common art :coffee:

I hope it's the last time you share your opinion on anything I'm associated with :coffee:Your opinion is about as iconic and legendary as Pink Friday :coffee:

:o

That's just downright mean... :umm:

How could you compare me to Pink Friday? :(

You could've compare me to anything besides that, even Ciara's "Basic Instinct" ....then again maybe that would be worse :unsure:

Either way, I'm hurt... :cry: