GLEE FOLKS

SloLove

Why would her bf have to be a black dude? Not against a new black guy joining but its 2011.

CAUSE I WANNA SEE SOME BLACK ON BLACK LOVE ON THAT SHOW...IS THAT A CRIME?...THEY DID THE SAME THING WITH LISA ON SAVED BY THE BELL...THEY ALWAYS GIVE THE ONE BLACK CAST MEMBER A WHITE BF OR GF...WILL IT BE THAT BAD IF THEY ACTUALLY DATED ANOTHER BLACK PERSON

CAUSE I WANNA SEE SOME BLACK ON BLACK LOVE ON THAT SHOW...IS THAT A CRIME?...THEY DID THE SAME THING WITH LISA ON SAVED BY THE BELL...THEY ALWAYS GIVE THE ONE BLACK CAST MEMBER A WHITE BF OR GF...WILL IT BE THAT BAD IF THEY ACTUALLY DATED ANOTHER BLACK PERSON

Didn't say it was a crime but you went out of your way to make a point about the swirl relationship so was wondering what your reasoning was is all.

Most of the minorities have dated white people on the show so it isnt like Mercedes had been singled out in an intteracial relationship. Like I said I don't mind them getting a talented hot black guy for mercedes at all but I don't think she HAS to have a black guy.

Didn't say it was a crime but you went out of your way to make a point about the swirl relationship so was wondering what your reasoning was is all.

Most of the minorities have dated white people on the show so it isnt like Mercedes had been singled out in an intteracial relationship. Like I said I don't mind them getting a talented hot black guy for mercedes at all but I don't think she HAS to have a black guy.

THEY GOT THE 2 ASAIN KIDS DATING...SHE BROKE UP WITH ARRDIE TO BE WITH HER OWN

THEY GOT THE 2 ASAIN KIDS DATING...SHE BROKE UP WITH ARRDIE TO BE WITH HER OWN

Yes but like you said she dated a white boy previously. Mercedes isnt being singled out. Now she has dated a white boy and its clearly going to end and as well. maybe she will get a black guy but she isnt the "token black girl being saddled with a white guy" she is following the same pattern most of them follow

Yes but like you said she dated a white boy previously. Mercedes isnt being singled out. Now she has dated a white boy and its clearly going to end and as well. maybe she will get a black guy but she isnt the "token black girl being saddled with a white guy" she is following the same pattern most of them follow

WHICH IS SAD...THEY'VE BEEN DOING THIS FOR YEARS...THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH SAME RACE RELATIONSHIPS

YES...AND IF YOU READ THE REST OF THE THREAD YOU WOULD KNOW WHY

If you had just said i hope Mercedes gets a hot new black guy this season and thats all then I wouldnt have thought anything of it. But, you went beyond that and made insinuated that it was part of the larger conspiracy these shows have with the black characters dating a white person. And you made it seem like it was a bad thing that they show interracial relationships.

There is nothing at all wrong with dating someone of your own race just like its nothing at all wrong with dating someone of another race. people are people and you said your bf is white so i would have thought you clearly would understand that better than most.

If you had just said i hope Mercedes gets a hot new black guy this season and thats all then I wouldnt have thought anything of it. But, you went beyond that and made insinuated that it was part of the larger conspiracy these shows have with the black characters dating a white person. And you made it seem like it was a bad thing that they show interracial relationships.

There is nothing at all wrong with dating someone of your own race just like its nothing at all wrong with dating someone of another race. people are people and you said your bf is white so i would have thought you clearly would understand that better than most.

YOU DOING WAY TOO MUCH...ALL IM SAYING IS IM TIRED OF SHOWS THAT HAVE THE ONE BLACK CAST MEMBER ALWAYS PAIRING THEM UP WITH A WHITE PERSON...THAT IS ALL

YOU DOING WAY TOO MUCH...ALL IM SAYING IS IM TIRED OF SHOWS THAT HAVE THE ONE BLACK CAST MEMBER ALWAYS PAIRING THEM UP WITH A WHITE PERSON...THAT IS ALL

How am I doing too much? You said it lol I was only trying to get your opinion of why it was an issue and to hear why you thought it was bad.

I am not gonna come knife you cause you think its a bad thing we are only talking about our opinions and you are entitled to yours just like anyone else.

The bigger problem is that there should be more minorities in the shows anyway then it wouldn't seem so skewed to you when one of the few minorities have an interracial relationship

How am I doing too much? You said it lol I was only trying to get your opinion of why it was an issue and to hear why you thought it was bad.

I am not gonna come knife you cause you think its a bad thing we are only talking about our opinions and you are entitled to yours just like anyone else.

The bigger problem is that there should be more minorities in the shows anyway then it wouldn't seem so skewed to you when one of the few minorities have an interracial relationship

IM NOT HERE FOR OTHER MINORITIES...THEY CAN FIGHT THEIR OWN BATTLES...LOL IM JUST TIRED OF THEM DOING THIS...THEY NEVER EVEN GAVE FINE ASS LISA TURTLE FROM SAVED BY THE BELL A BROTHA...ALWAYS A WHITE BOY...SMH :sigh: WHITE AMERICA